RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks good but have some bugs still on. like an error like the one i see in other post, in my case happened in going to Work, Talking with dog at kitchen, so i cant make more money since the first 48 that i made on the first drive...if you can fix them the game looks interesting, also ... as a personal opinion, i dont like the waiting scroll down time, maybe a direct text and a next button its more my style... just a personal opinion, i like the game and i would like to see more of it soon

Reactions: WampaUmpaLumpa

Steelhunter

Mar 14, 2019
The game looks Really good, but i got a Bug after taking James home and talk to his Girlfiend cant work anymore, a window open after work and game crashes, ( not enough money to upgrade the car) i tryed different Browser, that not helps OS is Win 10

Reactions: WampaUmpaLumpa

Aracnan

Jul 5, 2017
Well i got another bug to report whenever i work and earn money i got none, and i cant paint car.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
When you repair watch, money is taken away 2 times for $ 50.

If you press the second one you won't earn money.
1615635408501.png

Again. Why do many authors confuse the gender of pronouns?
But I can't just give it to him (Mia), I have to wait for the perfect moment, for now I'll keep it at home
And again.
But what if I hand him (Mia too) the book and nothing happens? Or if she thinks I was here looking at her?

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I get the following when I try to talk to the dog, or try to work. There's also an error message that appears if you try to speak to Mia at the beach sometimes.
same error here
It would be nice if there was back button when you go in place where there isn't content...
Good start)
The game looks good but have some bugs still on. like an error like the one i see in other post, in my case happened in going to Work, Talking with dog at kitchen, so i cant make more money since the first 48 that i made on the first drive...if you can fix them the game looks interesting, also ... as a personal opinion, i dont like the waiting scroll down time, maybe a direct text and a next button its more my style... just a personal opinion, i like the game and i would like to see more of it soon
The game looks Really good, but i got a Bug after taking James home and talk to his Girlfiend cant work anymore, a window open after work and game crashes, ( not enough money to upgrade the car) i tryed different Browser, that not helps OS is Win 10
When you repair watch, money is taken away 2 times for $ 50.

If you press the second one you won't earn money.
View attachment 1082101
unnamed.gif

Sorry, I was worried something like this would happen :(

Now, I asked my boss for a free hour and fixed all the bugs they mentioned here, you can see the full changelog in the thread and download the corrected version V0.01b (it is less than 1mb)

Thank you very much for reporting the bugs and again sorry

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 1082122

Sorry, I was worried something like this would happen :(

Now, I asked my boss for a free hour and fixed all the bugs they mentioned here, you can see the full changelog in the thread and download the corrected version V0.01b (it is less than 1mb)

Thank you very much for reporting the bugs and again sorry
That's what version 0.01 for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

PattyS

Apr 26, 2020
I'm glad the bug fix has been posted already. I was really enjoying playing it until working broke the game.

Just started the fixed version, and I still can't speak to the dog.

P.S. Glad to see Georgie Lyall being used in games!

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but how to make money? Working just puts the seatbelt and have waiting on the other 2.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a continuation of Mia's quest after this event?
1615646773291.png
There is a video in the folder, but I can't trigger it. What conditions are needed?

Reactions: OppaG
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes