ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's only i who think HTML engine it's the worst choice ever for Taxi Driver game? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Aninoo

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Is there a continuation of Mia's quest after this event?
View attachment 1082330
There is a video in the folder, but I can't trigger it. What conditions are needed?
Thanks for the observation, it was a broken link... You can download the hotfix again and it will be solved

In theory you can use the same savegame, talk to a little more with mia and then you can give her the book in the store ^^

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
When you repair watch, money is taken away 2 times for $ 50.

If you press the second one you won't earn money.
View attachment 1082101

Again. Why do many authors confuse the gender of pronouns?

And again.
Thanks for reporting the bugs, in patch V0.01b they are fixed

I speak 2 languages and English is not one of the main ones... I will be more careful in the future :)

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
fake taxi the game?
I'm trying to avoid it...

There the girls get into a taxi, talk for 5 minutes and magically want to take off their clothes.

I am working on balancing between those who like constant scenes and those who like to work relationships

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
The game looks good but have some bugs still on. like an error like the one i see in other post, in my case happened in going to Work, Talking with dog at kitchen, so i cant make more money since the first 48 that i made on the first drive...if you can fix them the game looks interesting, also ... as a personal opinion, i dont like the waiting scroll down time, maybe a direct text and a next button its more my style... just a personal opinion, i like the game and i would like to see more of it soon
I also do not like the waiting time for scrolling down :unsure: so after the intro I eliminated them completely, you just have to click and you have the continuation of the text.

Now I just use it as an easy way to "pause" (in moments of suspense or expectation) but without the automatic scrolldown + delay ^^

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I think there might be a bug in the quest "Stupid Sexy Brandon Sanderson" --- even thou I already gave Mia the book the quest is still active ?

Reactions: OppaG

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I think there might be a bug in the quest "Stupid Sexy Brandon Sanderson" --- even thou I already gave Mia the book the quest is still active ?
Thanks for reporting it, in the next update it will be fixed ^^

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
can you re trigger the scene with mia at the library when it does the intelligence check on the dream
Yes of course ^^ It is a random event that will jump from time to time every time you talk to Mia (There are others besides that)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm trying to avoid it...

There the girls get into a taxi, talk for 5 minutes and magically want to take off their clothes.

I am working on balancing between those who like constant scenes and those who like to work relationships
I think there's a lot of validity in the idea, honestly. Especially if you make it a separate path of sorts. Corrupt the girls, blackmail/force(/rape) them into fucking protagonist, and then you could web out from there. Sex slavery, prostitution, or however far you feel like going. Kind of a win-win, with both more story and genre/fetish diversity (provided you're into darker fetishes.).

Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Oyundaki çanta çok kötü ve geri tuşu yok. Oyuna tekrar başlamalısın, umarım düzeltirsin.
Hi thanks for the feedback :)

I would like to be able to fix / change what you comment, but I don't understand your language and the translator doesn't help me.

Could you comment in English, Spanish or Portuguese please? Right now I am working on version v0.02 and all opinions are important to me ^^

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I think there's a lot of validity in the idea, honestly. Especially if you make it a separate path of sorts. Corrupt the girls, blackmail/force(/rape) them into fucking protagonist, and then you could web out from there. Sex slavery, prostitution, or however far you feel like going. Kind of a win-win, with both more story and genre/fetish diversity (provided you're into darker fetishes.).
For now rape / slavery will be almost certain in a future update, plus having the girl in your taxi gives a lot of play... Thanks for the idea, I'll keep it in mind ^^

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes