• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Become Taxi Driver [v0.46] [Neptuno]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xortan

Game looks promising :)
    You can see that it's early in development, but still has more features (and less bugs) than some other games on this site already in development for a while.
    The added taxi system for money earning is a nice touch, I do hope we'll get to upgrade our car, and have more interactions around it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

wümpa-lümpa

the game have some bug but it look nice, the gameplay is fun, and the text part don't take half day to bring you in the story, and the text got space, and there is some content, the game is far from being finished, but many people should learn about to make a good lore without taking 3/4 of the game like here.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

yliond

Awful user experience, bad images, ugly videos, it's an early alpha state - i hope. It's personal, but the user experience is one of the worst that i see in html games yet. Not a single good pic or text in this game, this is why i given 1 star for this.