CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Everything will be fixed in the next version :coffee:

I would like to have someone who could review the texts, maybe it is time to open a blog or discord channel and let the community give me a hand ^^
Yeah, that's what I came here to ask about...so the learning to swim quest is not findable? I haven't seen that wishing well either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

velass

Jul 23, 2019
<< I am an architect ; I came to take tripod for a pictures that will be done in a few months . That is why I am here with the camera >>what is wrong?

• Thinking Face

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
<< I am an architect ; I came to take tripod for a pictures that will be done in a few months . That is why I am here with the camera >>what is wrong?
Firstly, it is quoted wrong. As tripod is not part of the sentence. I believe instead of tripod, you have project or magazine. So the second part become: I came to take Pictures for a project/magazine that will be done in a few months.

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^^

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how do i get to Merida? the beach says wait till night but there is no way to do so. if you use tv, beach is closed at night and the actual text telling you to wait is not clickable ( and there is no wait button)

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
how do i get to Merida? the beach says wait till night but there is no way to do so. if you use tv, beach is closed at night and the actual text telling you to wait is not clickable ( and there is no wait button)
Here is the schedule of the beach ^^

beach.JPG

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Amberleigh West ^^
Really?
Also can't seem to find the actual videos you used used.

EDIT: Nevermind. By improving my google-fu, I have found the answers to my questions. Yes the profile picture is Amberleigh West. What's funny is her expression kind of reminds me of Sasha Grey. But the videos used for her content are of someone else.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Really?
Also can't seem to find the actual videos you used used.

EDIT: Nevermind. By improving my google-fu, I have found the answers to my questions. Yes the profile picture is Amberleigh West. What's funny is her expression kind of reminds me of Sasha Grey. But the videos used for her content are of someone else.
Sorry, I hadn't seen the second question :unsure:

The other model is: Tidbitxx

I hadn't said it before because I might use another model in the future, so I didn't consider it important.

PS: For some reason the notifications didn't arrive to my mail, but soon we will have a discord channel :coffee:

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, I hadn't seen the second question :unsure:

The other model is: Tidbitxx

I hadn't said it before because I might use another model in the future, so I didn't consider it important.

PS: For some reason the notifications didn't arrive to my mail, but soon we will have a discord channel :coffee:
No worries and yeah it is Tidbitxx. I'm not sure why you'd change but she seems to have the right body type for the profile picture of Amberleigh West you used.

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018

我是一名建筑师;我带着相机来了几个月便完成了几张照片。这就是我来这里工作的原因
这没有说服力??
^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes