• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Become the League [v0.1.6] [EVJiJi]

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean lesbian incest is also incest you know (Vi/Jinx, Kayle/Morg, Katarina/Kassio), but that's probably not what he meant. :HideThePain:
But who would literally the most attractive character in game, Kai, be with?
. . . .A captain kitty esk game?!
Can't be, the cartoon characters have facial expressions-

Is this related to LoL? If it is, does it have best girl Caitlyn?
I was obligated to facepalm you because if my typical LoL game was an AVN, it'd be an ntr game where swain and cait are in a relationship and protecting each other then lucian walks in and ravages purifies cait again and again.

I'll have no troub...I'll have no troub.... I'll have no trouble killing you, and less trouble killing you again.

Reactions: evilkitty97

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I was obligated to facepalm you because if my typical LoL game was an AVN, it'd be an ntr game where swain and cait are in a relationship and protecting each other then lucian walks in and ravages purifies cait again and again.

I'll have no troub...I'll have no troub.... I'll have no trouble killing you, and less trouble killing you again.
Ok, sure...

What I know of LoL lore comes from Arcane and Cait was the best girl in that show. That's why I asked. Don't really care about the facepalm

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it was brief, that's for sure, but interesting. Kinda wonder about that lady the MC saw at the very end of the game, the one in the superheroine outfit. Hard to say if I would like it or not, would have to see more to know for sure, but does have me curious about it anyways, so I would give you that. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97