4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Goddammit, I don't want to be the trap, I want to fuck the trap. Why is every trap game focused on mc's feminization? That shit's fucking gay.
Try out Twisted World if you haven't already, it seems to be exactly what you're looking for(The MC is dominant and he fucks women, traps, and futas. Never receives anythng in his mouth or butt either). I wish there were more games like that, but there isn't a demand for them unfortunately. I also want a game where you can completely turn the tables in a femdom world, but there aren't any as far as i know.

I'll just put this game on my watchlist and download a gallery unlocker when the game is deep into dvelopement(If it lasts that long anyways). I can also reccommend some good nhentai trap stuff if you want it.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Try out Twisted World if you haven't already, it seems to be exactly what you're looking for(The MC is dominant and he fucks women, traps, and futas. Never receives anythng in his mouth or butt either). I wish there were more games like that, but there isn't a demand for them unfortunately. I also want a game where you can completely turn the tables in a femdom world, but there aren't any as far as i know.

I'll just put this game on my watchlist and download a gallery unlocker when the game is deep into dvelopement(If it lasts that long anyways). I can also reccommend some good nhentai trap stuff if you want it.
I am also interested in MC feminizing others and dicking down traps, got any links to that nhentai stuff you mentioned? It is especially fun dicking down unruly or petulant traps.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2022
I mean you can go on a date with a guy (I haven't tried that route so... idk how it pans out) so things are certainly implied, but if the gay content can be avoided through different choices that would be very cool.

Edit : View attachment 2178622
naw. I WANT big dicked manly guys to tear up his little fem-boy ass. If I cant have a game where im a manly dude dicking down traps, then ill take the next best thing: a trap getting dicked down by manly dudes

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes