4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I can't play the game, I am having multiple errors all the time, any suggestions how to fix it ?
I'm getting the same error all over the place. Pretty much unplayable and I missed out on all the new CG :/ . Bummer waiting on a fix rn.
It seems your language setting went missing. Just go to the langue selection and choose again. Have fun!

dev_muffin, one way to trigger the above error is to close the game upon being presented with the language selection screen. This will lead to said screen not being shown on subsequent launches despite persistent.lang not yet being set. You may want to alter splashscreen.rpy moving
$ persistent.chose_lang = True
to the end of the block it's in. Edit: Or better yet, simply check for persistent.lang being set, instead.

Also, kudos to both you and your artist! That's a very nice game you're making!

Last edited:

Tomson Johnson

Nov 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'style'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/player_room.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "scripts/sequences/other/oral_training/dialogues.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/sequences/other/oral_training/dialogues.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/sequences/other/oral_training/dialogues.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/sequences/scarlett_lessons/work_with_scarlett.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 186, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 506, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 371, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\GRY (PROGRAMY)\RPGMaker\0\becoming_a_femboy-0.6.2d-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1535, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 222, in renpy.display.render.render
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'style'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Becoming a Femboy 0.6.2d
Fri May 19 20:14:50 2023
Any help here?

pepelotas69420

May 25, 2023
Hello, sorry if this has been answered already but I've searched through the thread and nothing.

I failed the first test with mom and now I have to attend Mirina's lecture which is suposedly at afternoon in the hospital, but no matter what i do it always says "There is nothing happening right now!". Any advice?

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Hello, sorry if this has been answered already but I've searched through the thread and nothing.

I failed the first test with mom and now I have to attend Mirina's lecture which is suposedly at afternoon in the hospital, but no matter what i do it always says "There is nothing happening right now!". Any advice?
Go in the evening. I think the quest tracker tells you the times for every quest that is time of day sensitive

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I wonder if the author changed the name of the game because one of those weirdos who go around telling people trap is a slur.

Aug 15, 2018
I wonder if the author changed the name of the game because one of those weirdos who go around telling people trap is a slur.
This is most likely the case: not wanting to get in trouble with Patreon over "hate speech"
Also it isn't long until the word "femboy" will also be considered a slur, looking at the way things are going

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes