4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I seem to have encountered a missing asset? When I complete the 3rd date with Trish, I guess she's supposed to hand me a note but I get the following error: Image - 'note_from_trish_01_None' not found. Seems to happen in the next screen (note 2) as well.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
How much Oral skill do you need in order for Mirina to agree to help you with Anal Lesson 1? Maybe it's because I saw Anna first, but it won't seem to trigger?

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
Downloaded the game yesterday on android, played it and enjoyed it but right now I'm stuck. Spoke to Anna about the buttplug, did all Trish's yoga but when I speak with Mirina for anal lessons it only gives me the option to carry on oral practice. Am I softlocked? Anyone know a remedy because its driving me nuts. :( Does oral need to be a specific level first? Please help me out or if I have to reset.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
Downloaded the game yesterday on android, played it and enjoyed it but right now I'm stuck. Spoke to Anna about the buttplug, did all Trish's yoga but when I speak with Mirina for anal lessons it only gives me the option to carry on oral practice. Am I softlocked? Anyone know a remedy because its driving me nuts. :( Does oral need to be a specific level first? Please help me out or if I have to reset.
Same issue. Playing on Windows though.

Reactions: Orange_Clover

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
Same issue. Playing on Windows though.
I'm really hoping someone can provide an answer because getting softlocked somehow would absolutely suck. I like the game but man, the events don't chain together well and could cause issues like such. Fill me in if you someone gives a solution, thanks.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Oh really? I mustve not noticed that, which scenes do you mean
The one with MC answering phones while working for mistress. There might be more if someone were to look hard for AI traces, but personally I don't care as long as you need magnifying glass to spot one

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I've reached the point where you can invite one of three people to the beach party, but only Mirina gives me that conversation option. I also don't receive new activities once the beach event has completed. There's a "Mom Workout" activity available, but she no longer actually appears at the gym once you have completed the three gym lessons with her that were added in this update. (I know there's more content, for anyone who's wondering, because I've played previous versions.)

Last edited:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Hu so, i had almost everything done before this update and now i have script error everywhere lol. Don't know what to do, i don't plan to start again at all lol.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Hu so, i had almost everything done before this update and now i have script error everywhere lol. Don't know what to do, i don't plan to start again at all lol.
Old saves don't work for this version. You will need to play with your current save in an older version.
When you finish that, fortunately there is an option to just skip to new content in the newest update.

Reactions: Smiruk
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes