4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

F69Zone1

Apr 14, 2020
where am i suppose to go next after the scene with trish because im not getting any prompt to go take the quiz

ojwhhricforwspfrqpq

Jan 5, 2021
Hello I am having a weird bug that I cant call Trish with the phone and also cant message Jannet . There is no option to call tirsh and when I open the chat with Jannet nothing happens . They both have quests wich require the use of the phone to procced

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Hello I am having a weird bug that I cant call Trish with the phone and also cant message Jannet . There is no option to call tirsh and when I open the chat with Jannet nothing happens . They both have quests wich require the use of the phone to procced
I think the problem is that you try to do it at the wrong time of the day. As I remember, you are able to call Trish only in the afternoon and call Jannet only in the evening.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
I think the problem is that you try to do it at the wrong time of the day. As I remember, you are able to call Trish only in the afternoon and call Jannet only in the evening.
One more inconvenient point - it is necessary to call from the item "notes", not "messages"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
No gallery iirc, save would be useless.
There is A gallery, try the laptop in his room. It seems to contain certain key events.
how to message trish?
In order of ascending difficulty:
1- Literally scroll up and read this page
2- Read the in-game hint
3- Read the dialogue in the game
4- Remove hand from your pants and let blood flow back into your other head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord of Dragon

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
There is A gallery, try the laptop in his room. It seems to contain certain key events.

In order of ascending difficulty:
1- Literally scroll up and read this page
2- Read the in-game hint
3- Read the dialogue in the game
4- Remove hand from your pants and let blood flow back into your other head
Game is a few minutes long with no real choices and not that many events.
Admittedly its not well advertised.

Reactions: cantpickaname

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i know, even when i click it enough times for it not to disappear, it still says I lost
Hmm it used to work for me, but that was in earlier versions of the game, i haven't played 0.5 yet. Perhaps something got broken in the meantime.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
i know, even when i click it enough times for it not to disappear, it still says I lost
I have played all of the versions so far and has worked for me, on PC. You have to click a bit fast, but nothing crazy. You also have to click the red dot itself. If it still doesn't work take heart in what the Bobzx said. So far in the game it changes nothing meaningful, in the future I'm sure the dev will something with the Dom and sub stats you get out of it.

Reactions: kogoro_mori
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes