VN Others Bedabots [Demo-v4] [Tinkeringturian & Himokone]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 12, 2018
Played the demo, this is fire.
Thank you! I'm very glad to hear you like the game so far. I am honored to see that you'd even consider supporting us. The protagonist will be getting a better job in short order, and he has Shockitty for moral support now, so he'll feel way better about himself in the following chapters. This is not to say all of the drama is over just yet, but Kone's daily life should be a bit more lighthearted from hereonout.
Bedarots!
Ro-beddle!

Reactions: MrStal0ne

dungeonmaster75

Jun 3, 2019
Just my question but since there are the models in the shop from which you can inspect the parts are there plans of making it possible to obtain and change bedabot parts or multiple bedabots ? Like through combat or tournament like in the series (supposedly this would be turn based with attack selection based on equiped parts).

Played through the demo, definitely looking forward to see how this develops further.

Sep 12, 2018
are there plans of making it possible to obtain and change bedabot parts or multiple bedabots ?
Multiple Bedabots, yes. All three Bedabots on the titlescreen will be owned by the protagonist by the end of the game. Swapping parts, no. It was initially concepted, but it is out of scope for our limited resources. Still, the part descriptions add a nice bit of flavour and lore.
As much as I love the little kitty-bot, I would love to build a harem of bedabots with different personalities and positions.
Three will be yours, more will be fuckable.
Just started this game tell me you can fuck Teki bros
No. You will not be able to fuck Teki.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes