we hope to make even more high-quality content for everyone's enjoyment!.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: Tinkeringturian & Himokone -
Censored: No
Version: Demo-v4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2018
Hello! I'm the lead developer of Bedabots. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. My thanks to Souleater for posting our game on F95.

how much gameplay content is there with the demo?
The demo contains the first fifteen segments of the story; which equates to roughly ten thousand words of content, accompanied by thirty-three multi-panel comic pages of artwork as well as three interactive scenes (one of which is the sex scene at the end).
the artstyle is all over the place
Could you iterate on this, please?
I hope Mr. Referee shows up before every lewd scene
Bedabots, Rosnuggle!

Reactions: Lunarius

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The first image looks like smear based thrash art. The second and third got simplified kawaii sugarpop style. The fourth image has hardlight cybercore. Fifth looks like more traditional anime mecha style but emphasize on lewd. And then the final image looks like high-res pixel art. It all looks great, it just looks like it was drawn but a bunch of different people.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
I'm not him, but I mean strictly going by the images posted in the first posts:
- Image 1 very colorful, incredibly detailed looks like it could have come out of a professional comic book.
- Image 2 & 3 look incredibly cartoony, its essentially just blue and white and looks like it came out of an old sunday comic strip.
- Image 4 hyperstlyized where the characters all just filled outlines and again limited color pallette of just blues/white.
- Image 5 incredibly detailed and colorful looks like it was ripped right out of one of the later Mega Man games from the 2000s.
- Image 6 aside from the robot everything else is blocky and the lines aren't even crisp. Looks like something out of an old early 90s computer game.

So yeah based on the images posted it's hard to get a feel for what the actual art style of the game is? Were some of those images just concept art? Or is there a missing AI art tag that there is so much variation?

Sep 12, 2018
The first image looks like smear based thrash art. The second and third got simplified kawaii sugarpop style. The fourth image has hardlight cybercore. Fifth looks like more traditional anime mecha style but emphasize on lewd. And then the final image looks like high-res pixel art. It all looks great, it just looks like it was drawn but a bunch of different people.
I'm not him, but I mean strictly going by the images posted in the first posts:
- Image 1 very colorful, incredibly detailed looks like it could have come out of a professional comic book.
- Image 2 & 3 look incredibly cartoony, its essentially just blue and white and looks like it came out of an old sunday comic strip.
- Image 4 hyperstlyized where the characters all just filled outlines and again limited color pallette of just blues/white.
- Image 5 incredibly detailed and colorful looks like it was ripped right out of one of the later Mega Man games from the 2000s.
- Image 6 aside from the robot everything else is blocky and the lines aren't even crisp. Looks like something out of an old early 90s computer game.
Some valuable insight! I am no artist, but I can guarantee you that solely Himokone worked on these various pieces of art -- save for the UI where I did most of the heavy lifting. I'm certain he can clarify when he wakes up, and I don't wish to speak on his behalf since I am quite art-illiterate. One thing I can speak on is the latter two screenshots.

The fifth image is one of the interactive scenes, the dealership in particular. In the dealership, we use high-quality concept art of the three main Bedabots, allowing the player to move and zoom the camera as they please, to inspect each model down to the nitty-gritty details. I think this looks quite nice in practice, though I do see how the concept-artstyle kind of clashes with the rest of the main storyline.

The sixth image, meanwhile, is from the sex scene at the end of the demo. Using a 3D to 2D pipeline, we have created high-resolution spritesheet animations, which are intentionally displayed in a aliased manner. They slot nicely into the apartment, which in itself I guess you could argue is rendered in a style of its own? For these two, I can clearly see your argument, and I agree with it -- though there are reasons behind our decisions. For the other four, I am simply not well-versed enough in artwork to weigh in my opinion. Sorry, we'll have to wait for Himo to speak on those, if he so chooses!

Or is there a missing AI art tag that there is so much variation?
No AI tools were used during the creation of Bedabots, nor will I ever allow for the usage of AI tools on this project -- or any of my works.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This game is simply a reboot of the uncenored scene below...

Thanks for the share though...

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
Very high quality art here, I'm not even really into medabots but this looks great. Keeping my eye on this one, and good luck on your project.

Reactions: TinkeringTurian

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
I just finished the demo just now and i'll say everything worked style wise, nothing really like shoots out at me and i'm an artist so don't worry too much about the style concerns, the people in the comments probably haven't played it yet but i guess it does show some flaws in the screenshots choice? it does look inconsistent in the ss.

ps: I do wonder why this was tagged with "graphic violence" though, is there plans to have that sort of content or something? Because i came in thinking it was gonna be a whole lot different lol.

Sep 12, 2018
it does show some flaws in the screenshots choice
True! We picked these out at the very last minute, and I kinda wanted to get a broad range of what the game has to offer in there. Looks like that approach backfired! I apologize for my lack of ability on the artistic front.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes