Been lurking but wanted to introduce myself and my writing.

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
Been writing for a long time now and have been generally submitting to but backing up my work on . It's all Futa on male though I enjoy Milf and incest content here too. My fav game so far have been Futadom World, TiTs, Milfy Day and Mythic Manor. Very much enjoy the romance and relationship building in stories. I'd be willing to contribute to projects writing wise or even editing video(which I do professionally). Cheers!

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Been writing for a long time now and have been generally submitting to but backing up my work on . It's all Futa on male though I enjoy Milf and incest content here too. My fav game so far have been Futadom World, TiTs, Milfy Day and Mythic Manor. Very much enjoy the romance and relationship building in stories. I'd be willing to contribute to projects writing wise or even editing video(which I do professionally). Cheers!
I would say welcome to the forum, but you make the presentation post five years after you joined, you understand that I can't tell you. Was it shyness that made you wait so long?
anyway have a nice day and of course I'm kidding. I say this to avoid unjustified misunderstandings ;)

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
Only wanted to consume content before but since I've built up a decent backlog of writing was thinking hey maybe I can contribute too. Anyways Hi.

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
Not my exact bag but I've been enjoying a lot of sissification games and it's been playing into my writing more and more.