VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Before You Go [v1.0] [UndergroundStudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

This Very Short VN was excellent as I have said in other reviews of similar short adventures. I also loved Rebecca more than Jennifer because there was just something special in her face, she is just gorgeous. Jennifer is lovely as well. Two different scenes for each of the single choices and it was excellent.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The visuals are good, but the plot is empty and not veritable. They knew each other for a long time, and none of them were prudes. Why haven't they had anything sexual before? So the story seems to be artificial and not justified.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

Short, cute. Art is amazing.

Only issue is that, by making a choice (the only one), you're essentially deciding which story you see, and which two characters are left hanging.

But I really liked this a lot.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

Really short but nice teaser. The interaction between the characters are natural and the sexual tension build nicely up. Unfortunately the whole game is pretty short, so that we can not learn to know the characters better. Maybe you should make a real game out of it. The images and the art are very hot. Keep on working on these kind of games...
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DenverTrucker

OK, So before i go... lol Yeah you saw that coming. For what it is? Short and Sweet, checked both paths, very nice art work, story also very realistic , Short review, but it is what it is lol (y) :cool: