4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
It's the last night of college and everyone is partying away by drinking and dancing.
Nathan, Dave, Jennifer & Rebecca, however, decide to leave early so they can spend some time just by themselves. As nostalgia and sexual tensions brew underneath, will the night lead to something interesting?

Before You Go is a short & simple visual novel - made purely to showcase the creative team's style of work.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-09
Release Date: 2021-04-07
Developer: Underground Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Best Days of Our Lives
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Greetings, this is the writer of 'Before you go'.

I've asked the artist (who created Underground Studio and uploaded this thread) to fix the title whenever he is back online.

---

Since some other players may share a similar sentiment to what you just said, please allow me to explain on his behalf.

It is not so rare for someone to miss such details, especially when they're about to release something they worked really hard on.

The sheer nervousness and excitement can easily make you overlook seemingly very important things.

And to judge the entire work based on that one single error (though ultimately is your choice) feels a little too harsh.

So, if you can, I'd suggest you ignore the typo and give the game a try. I assure you it is well written (at least, to the best of my capabilities :) )

Last edited:

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
OK, So before i go... lol Yeah you saw that coming. For what it is? Short and Sweet, checked both paths, very nice art work, story also very realistic , Short review, but it is what it is lol :cool: (y)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What's this "The Best Days of Our Lives?" It doesn't look like anybody has ever uploaded that here.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
What's this "The Best Days of Our Lives?" It doesn't look like anybody has ever uploaded that here.
Yeah, sorry about that. I can see how that might be quite confusing.

I've asked the creator if it is possible to remove that info for now. Hopefully, it'll be removed soon.

---

"The best days of our lives" is actually our NEXT project.

It is a spin-off, where we follow the journey of a new MC and his friends (including Dave, Jen, Becca & Nathan) from the very first day of college :)

We haven't decided on an exact release date yet, but the prologue chapter is already in the final stages of development.

Hopefully, we'll be able to make an announcement pretty soon.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
The blond is absolutely gorgeous, when you go for a bigger game please re-use her.

Game about her college freshman year, there it's settled :ROFLMAO: .
You pretty much hit the nail on the head!

Our next (bigger) project really does start out with everyone as freshmen :)

(But the MC will be a new character and not Rebecca :LOL:)

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You pretty much hit the nail on the head!

Our next (bigger) project really does start out with everyone as freshmen :)

(But the MC will be a new character and not Rebecca :LOL:)
As long as there's Rebecca i'll be there lol.
One thing i think can be improved i adding animations, it's not 100% crucial but adds that little extra "tittilation" to it.

Anyway, looking forward to it, keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
As long as there's Rebecca i'll be there lol.
One thing i think can be improved i adding animations, it's not 100% crucial but adds that little extra "tittilation" to it.

Anyway, looking forward to it, keep up the good work (y)
Originally, the artist wanted to add animations in "Before you go", but we had to forgo it in the last minute due to some issues.

Still, we'll try our best to add animations in the next project (y)

---

Looking forward to hear your opinions and feedback when the new game is released :)

Reactions: LSC82

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The Dave-Jessica storyline was better and more realistically written with the teasing and story flow being natural. Sadly the Nathan-Rebecca storyline went from 0-100 in no time and felt artificial... the tone felt jarring for those two and kind of gave me whiplash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arisushi
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes