onnees

Jun 6, 2020
when i played the previous version on a linux machine, none of the images would load. I suspected some issue like normal with case sensitivity but I found hard-coded paths that didn't match what was there. I modified the html file to fix the path issue and played as best I could and I enjoyed what was there. When I downloaded this version, the same issue occured with missing images. I'm not going to bother fixing the file this time. I'll look forward to a future version where it's all worked out.

Reactions: trainindicator

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
when i played the previous version on a linux machine, none of the images would load. I suspected some issue like normal with case sensitivity but I found hard-coded paths that didn't match what was there. I modified the html file to fix the path issue and played as best I could and I enjoyed what was there. When I downloaded this version, the same issue occured with missing images. I'm not going to bother fixing the file this time. I'll look forward to a future version where it's all worked out.
Thanks I will have a look on it. Can you tell me how you fixed it exactly?

Last edited:

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
img-f0fSfCLxUwbTfGs8k0gah.jpeg

Hello

I'm excited to share another update of the game with you. The main focus of this update is to gather your feedback on the new audio and AI-generated images.

Enhanced Transition to ANWO World

I've slowed down the transition to the ANWO world and added more context to enrich the story. I hope this makes the experience more immersive.

Important Note: Restart Required

This and the upcoming releases will require a restart of the story to mae it possible to fill in the gaps in the story.

Experiment with Audio Files

I've experimented with audio summaries for some scenes to make them more engaging, and I’ve also added small sound effects. What do you think about these additions? Furthermore, I’ve fully voiced the first school day scene. I’d love to hear your feedback on this as well. Personally, I find that long text passages can feel a bit slow when fully voiced.

AI Images of the Girlfriend and Teacher

I've generated some images based on the initial faces of the girlfriend and teacher. Please let me know if you like them or if you have any suggestions for improvement.

I also made a discord to better interact with you and to receive feedback faster. There is also a poll on Patreon. Everybody that follows can vote for it.

Changelog:

• Experiment with Audio Files: I need your feedback on the new audio integrations.
  • AI Images of the Girlfriend and Teacher: New AI-generated images have been added, and I’d appreciate your opinions.
  • Extended School Days: Added 9 new school days to improve the transition to the ANWO world.
  • New Survey and Phone Features: Check out the updated survey and phone functionalities.
  • Hotel Job: Introduced a small job at a hotel (currently limited content).
  • Spying Opportunities: Added new occasions for spying.
  • Image Loading Paths: Adjusted paths to ensure images load correctly, particularly for Linux users.

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Hmm, the real life girlfriend / teacher looks completely different to the ai girlfriend / teacher -.-
Oh :(
Sorry, I have been working a lot with generating pictures, so I might not have noticed how significant the difference still is.
Thank you for your input. Your feedback is very important!(y)

1.90 star(s) 10 Votes