Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
illl just say this
add every female character to become doooms slave and its perfect
heroes, civilians like marry jane, anti heoes and willains
but nice start and goood luck

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
I should mention the game pretty early in development and is in a very liquid state right now so while the main Sue-Doom plot is already pretty rigidly planned out everthing else from the art, mechanics, additional heroines and even the dialogue are all subject to change. So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.
Idk about the free use part, partly because it's not my thing and partly because it doesn't really vibe with Dr Doom yk?

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
I just had a vision of Doom forcing several heroines and villainesses to mudwrestle in a massive vat of symbiote that is writhing and frothing under the sonic assault of Latverian deathmetal (doommetal?).

Reactions: spitfire335

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Very good game with some hot art. I'm hoping for a gallery soon but the microbot and surveillance scenes are nice

nmays51

Jan 20, 2020
I'm all for this. I'm not really into comic books or comic book sex games for that matter but Dr. Doom is cool as fuck and it's interesting that there's two Doom games being worked on simultaneously. I feel like a good Dr. Doom game should really play up the dom/sub thing. Really make Doom Latveria's top dom like if he's doing it the country is doing it. I feel like if I'm Doom I want sex to enforce power dynamics in the country simply because sex is one of the most basic forms of control and Doom would be a control freak. For example forcing the captured heroines to engage in bizarre displays of lesbianism (public and private) in order to create an inter-harem power structure which he can control. A woman who's into other women isn't into cheating with other male villians and so he'd be using sexual psychology to turn out women who are obedient. Also remember he's a top scientist and a sorcerer so he'd have access to all sorts of way to dom and control women. I want an orgasm gun that gives the heroines orgasms. So he can basically play with thier perception of pain and pleasure to make them more agreeable. Behind the Doom: A Power Fantasy Game.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes