Ren'Py - Behind the Doom [v0.7] [UnrulyAction]

1. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Liking it so far, especially the art. More please! The game system seems tolerable, certainly nothing that came off as too grindy, reward/adult scenes came often enough. Looking forward to following this over a few more updates to see where it goes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: Movement between areas done via mouse, dialogue advancement can be done by either clicking or keyboard.
    Interface: Traditional Ren’py controls, with a directional control in the corner. Within the menu in the corner, is another movement control and a map of the area.
    Writing
    Plot: Could definitely see this as the plot for an official comic, but this game has sex.
    Characters: Not too far from the source material.
    Typos: Can’t remember any.
    Art
    Models: Highly detailed. Looks accurate to the source material.
    Animations: None.
    Background: As good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: None.
    Effects: None.
    Voices: None.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jjjjjjjjj

Incredible first attempt. Better than most games released 6 months deep. Clearly passionate about the characters because the writing is spot on. Art is also incredible.

Really look forward to seeing where this goes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gazamar

With reguards to version 0.1

I have to say, this game was a surprise, while I do enjoy comics from time to time, i've never really got into the Fantastic Four, nor Marvel for that matter, but even with my very limited knowledge on the comic you managed to write a good story, with good characterization, intrigue and quite a good art style.
    I'm looking forward to see this project grow, I can see a lot of potential in it.