Fan Art - Being A DIK: Fan Art

1. 5.00 star(s)

hippianna

I love this game, and love this fanart! It is wonderful to see the community around this game. I'm definitely team Jill, but it is nice to see the other girls. The artwork here is beautiful and creative. Keep up the good work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

No one rated this thread yet ? Since the forum allows you to rate the threads. I'm gladly taking the honor of first to rate this amazing thread.

First of all thanks to @N7 for putting this thread here

You can see a huge amount of fanarts here. Many really come close to the real game render quality, some exceeds it, and some have a long way to reach with real game renders but surely they will reach there too.

Seems like we have many talented artists here. Game contains many beautiful girls. Artists are recreating theses girls with their own ideas.

The biggest plus here is they are helping each others . Many talented artists gives many advices to newbies also they point outs their faults. They are providing new assets links to them. Some helps others financially too. This thread helped many to bond each other in a friendly way. I loved the show Avatar: the last Airbender. I got the chance to see girls in Avatar universe. I like animes too, I got the chance to see girls cosplaying anime characters. I really loved all the girls in the game so I'm glad to see them in different costumes and makeups, and in different locations. I can't see this in game but I can see it in this thread.

A big thanks from my heart to all of the artists for sharing their awesome works in this thread. Reminding all of you that you guys are really talented and keep up the good work.

Sorry for my bad english I'm not a native English speaker. But yeah Teachers taught me English at school but I didn't paid attention to grammar classes and bunked many classes because I felt like it's boring. I'm regretting it now