Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Damn not gonna lie I have a smile stuck on my face, Jill turned out a lot better than I was expecting. She looks like she would be on an ad for perfume or expensive clothing brands... Anyways I liked how it looked dreamy before doing post so I am putting both versions.

Jill Wow.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solpher

Sep 19, 2019
Do you guys buy the assets btw or where do you get them? :D Just downloaded DaZ too, but don't know where to start really

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Fourth and last character I will be doing (probably). Thank you everyone who posted helpful asset findings, definitely couldn't have done this nearly as quickly by myself. Time to really start increasing my skills in both renders and postwork.
Camila First Photoshopped image.png
P.S. The only thing I am not really happy about is the pubic hair, I looked and saw similar hair but it was for different genitalia... what a shame.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Fourth and last character I will be doing (probably). Thank you everyone who posted helpful asset findings, definitely couldn't have done this nearly as quickly by myself. Time to really start increasing my skills in both renders and postwork.
View attachment 1163004
P.S. The only thing I am not really happy about is the pubic hair, I looked and saw similar hair but it was for different genitalia... what a shame.
You totally nailed the likeness here, excellent!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tranquil Rain

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1163004
I agree she's just perfect. The one I did a couple of posts above looks like well.... her older sister...There's definitely something I don't understand about face morphs.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I agree she's just perfect. The one I did a couple of posts above looks like well.... her older sister...There's definitely something I don't understand about face morphs.
This is the post I followed, the only change I made to the face area was iris size and correction sliders
Finally figured out Camila! Turns out she's not morphed facially whatsoever. She uses but dial Eva 7 down to 0. Then work out (no pun intended) her waist & hips and voila!

EDIT: Grace for the head but Victoria 7 for the body. As I said, focus on the waist & hips. Ass too obviously. :love:
View attachment 415997

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes