Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I can imagine poor Scrappy with a lot of games that he mods, launching a new update on the same fucking day.
The dude will have a lot of shit to do on the incoming days... but thanks god he seems to be focusing on BaD right now

Reactions: tlarsen and Chronoe

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
That would be unfortunate for you. However, Scrappy does not have to make this mod. He chooses to spend his own spare time creating it. Just be patient, it'll be here when it's ready.
He doesn't have to, but he also has a Patreon and he has supporters, and you can "buy him a coffee" if someone wants to give him a one-time "donation".

His Patreon base has gone up because of Being a DIK and his mod.

He said it would be out today, I don't know where everyone is at, but in Eastern Time Zone that is 12 more hours, he is the top modder IMO out there, there is another one that I will not mention that adds music and does a really good job.

ShanStarborn

May 26, 2017
Dang, my game is crashing in this part after talking to Rusty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download this
Then put rpy file to game folder in Beeing a Dick folder. then start a game, in game press alt-m. In search icon put cheatcat2 and find that variable. Then click on value of that variable and delete all text, then press change.

GangstaDj

Feb 6, 2019
He doesn't have to, but he also has a Patreon and he has supporters, and you can "buy him a coffee" if someone wants to give him a one-time "donation".

His Patreon base has gone up because of Being a DIK and his mod.

He said it would be out today, I don't know where everyone is at, but in Eastern Time Zone that is 12 more hours, he is the top modder IMO out there, there is another one that I will not mention that adds music and does a really good job.
ya sure about that

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Download this
Then put rpy file to game folder in Beeing a Dick folder. then start a game, in game press alt-m. In search icon put cheatcat2 and find that variable. Then click on value of that variable and delete all text, then press change.
It worked perfectly, thanks!!

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I'm not even reaching the scene with Rusty I keep hearing about, I just get this Warning screen on loading my save and can't pass at all. And I'm sure I used a version without modding for that one. Not sure what to do with that.

Save from end of ep6 works, guess I can see how long it takes me to speedrun ep7 to catchup ... swear I've done this before.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes