WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
When the mc is having breakfast or whatever with JB, Elena, Tommy and Heather and they have the montage of the mc’s girls in his head…

At first they showed the usual LIs, then Quinn, and I was like, “Oooh, so Quinn is definitely up there with the main LIs”.

But then it showed Lily, and it just kept going! Girl after girl! It wouldn’t fucking stop!

I started feeling like a piece of shit…

Nah, I was impressed. :sneaky:
Which path were you?
My Neutral MC only thought about Jill, Bella and Sage.

Vnthor

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah it's the same, that should lead you to Sage and Quinn 3some
Fuck I think I somehow missed/skipped that and never unlocked it. Can someone do a solid and provide a save with the relevant scene? Bonus points if you happen to have a Jill one for that matter.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I wouldn't say intentional, more so that DPC uses the same model for MC and Tommy and changed the features.
not remotely changed enough. and dont even get me started on Rose too :HideThePain:

our MC should look more unique, just like all the LIs in the game. idk why DPC doesnt seem to see that...

• Haha
Reactions: AydenSV

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Which path were you?
My Neutral MC only thought about Jill, Bella and Sage.
My Massive DIK mc was on Sage and Bella's path (and Quinn and Lilly and Nicole and...). He wasn't chick enough for M&J and Jill. But I chose, "Other" as the mc's route at the "Crossroads". Makes the ending when seeing Sage's parents (the mom specifically) far less terrifying (because if you choose "other" he doesn't have that really awkward breakup text with Jade).

Unfortunately when you choose "Other", the branch name is "branchAlone". :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes