Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Does your mod allow us to choose both the May+Josy throuple path and the Jade path at the same time? It was the main reason why I even downloaded this mod.

And If we can't, why didn't you include that option? I don't think anyone likes that mutual exclusivity in this game.
It's no harem game, several of the paths will have consequences for the others. Sometimes only a minor text or another expression, but often enough the results will be bigger and ultimately your game will just be a mess, because the variables are wrong due to removing limitations. There's 8 episodes and an interlude now and there will be atleast 8 more.

That's alot possible extra modding needed each update just to keep the game working. Besides the cheat protection DPC builds into the game there needs to be done alot modding to make it into a harem game and a game this big would just make no sense in too many events.

Quytela

Feb 28, 2021
Isn't the Cathy car scene a rejection from Bella if you continue on Cathy's path after the tennis match?

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
hey bro scrappy thanks for this mod (y), but is it possible to updgade your mod so we can get every girl? for example if we pick on of the girl ( i don't remember wich one) we can't go on the date with Jade ( teacher), and there might be few other moments :unsure:

May 3, 2022
Hey scrappy, I am using the mod and got to Episode 3 where Derek talks about having sex with Arieth to MC. It says that Derek did have sex with Arieth and Jacob (3 way) which is not supposed to happen if you went home to Maya which I did.

I didn't choose to see both scenes or anything specific to the Mod there. I went home to Maya and that was it. 1-11 is the blackmail photo showing the 3way and 1-12 is the mall scene where Derek says he had the 3way.

Any idea why the mod is making this happen when you choose to go home to Maya?

Also does anyone know what variable to change in a save editor to fix this? This was supposed to be me saving Derek from the crab demon!

Edit: Added 1-10, it's now counting me also as purchasing girls (Quinn's Restaurant) even though I never did. Later it lets me choose 3way w/Quinn/Riona as well even though I never got the text/call since I don't have Quinn's number.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey scrappy, I am using the mod and got to Episode 3 where Derek talks about having sex with Arieth to MC. It says that Derek did have sex with Arieth and Jacob (3 way) which is not supposed to happen if you went home to Maya which I did.

I didn't choose to see both scenes or anything specific to the Mod there. I went home to Maya and that was it. 1-11 is the blackmail photo showing the 3way and 1-12 is the mall scene where Derek says he had the 3way.

Any idea why the mod is making this happen when you choose to go home to Maya?

Also does anyone know what variable to change in a save editor to fix this? This was supposed to be me saving Derek from the crab demon!

Edit: Added 1-10, it's now counting me also as purchasing girls (Quinn's Restaurant) even though I never did. Later it lets me choose 3way w/Quinn/Riona as well even though I never got the text/call since I don't have Quinn's number.
Looks like i was messing with some variables here when making this. Don't really remember why. To fix your problem change the Sarah EP2 sex variable to "didn't have"

May 3, 2022
Thanks man, I didn't even think to check the Cheat variables since I never touched them. Sarah was flagged as having sex in Eps 2.

Not sure how many other places this pops up, but I'm in Eps 4 and it flagged Jade as not rejecting her when I did reject her as well.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
And for some reason it keeps turning the Sarah sex from Eps 2 back on. I had a save before choosing to smoke weed and rolled back turning it off, but I had turned if off and it swapped back on.

MC says, "I'm done paying you for this." Which is the Restaurant response for sure and doesn't sound like a no restaurant line. But it's my 1st time not getting the restaurant so I don't know.

May 3, 2022
Hey scrappy, so I read some comments about how playing the original BAD unmodded would delete your saves. That it had some kind of cheat detection.

I planned on getting Eps 9 as soon as it releases on Patreon and wanted to play without waiting for the mod. What exactly will happen if I do that? I've got my run without watching multiple scenes and the only actual cheats I use are for money and your RP recommendations.

If those saves were somehow flagged in Eps 9, would loading them in the unmodded version and saving them do anything? I just loaded up a game in the unmodded version and nothing was deleted, so I don't really know what's going on here unless the game is specifically looking just for your mod and nothing else?

Meaning I could share my saves with a friend or someone on here or reddit who doesn't use the mod and they'd have no issue?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey scrappy, so I read some comments about how playing the original BAD unmodded would delete your saves. That it had some kind of cheat detection.

I planned on getting Eps 9 as soon as it releases on Patreon and wanted to play without waiting for the mod. What exactly will happen if I do that? I've got my run without watching multiple scenes and the only actual cheats I use are for money and your RP recommendations.

If those saves were somehow flagged in Eps 9, would loading them in the unmodded version and saving them do anything? I just loaded up a game in the unmodded version and nothing was deleted, so I don't really know what's going on here unless the game is specifically looking just for your mod and nothing else?

Meaning I could share my saves with a friend or someone on here or reddit who doesn't use the mod and they'd have no issue?
There's a few fixes you can try in the main game thread under Extras:

1651730182423.png

May 3, 2022
There's a few fixes you can try in the main game thread under Extras:
That doesn't answer my question: Meaning I could share my saves with a friend or someone on here or reddit who doesn't use the mod and they'd have no issue?

I loaded my modded saves up into an unmodded version and nothing happened to my save files in Roaming or in Game folders. I'm guessing BAD is just looking for the mod itself so the save files are safe? I played some Robin game that checked your total money and flagged it though as a cheat and kicked you out of the game. So I want to know if DPC is doing something like that for example, checking the save files themselves.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That doesn't answer my question: Meaning I could share my saves with a friend or someone on here or reddit who doesn't use the mod and they'd have no issue?

I loaded my modded saves up into an unmodded version and nothing happened to my save files in Roaming or in Game folders. I'm guessing BAD is just looking for the mod itself so the save files are safe? I played some Robin game that checked your total money and flagged it though as a cheat and kicked you out of the game. So I want to know if DPC is doing something like that for example, checking the save files themselves.
You must be dense. Use a fix for your saves first, THEN save it in the unmodded version. IF you TRY to load a modded save without a fix, you will get an error. So, YES, it DOES answer your question.

May 3, 2022
You must be dense. Use a fix for your saves first, THEN save it in the unmodded version. IF you TRY to load a modded save without a fix, you will get an error. So, YES, it DOES answer your question.
I loaded my modded saves up into an unmodded version and nothing happened to my save files in Roaming or in Game folders.
I played and got no errors. 0.8.2 version

Most of what I read about dealt with scripts and mod detection, not save file issues. If you'd read my post and not made a snap response you'd have realized I did load modded saved games in an unmodded game.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
And for clarity's sake I loaded modded save games into BAD 0.8.2 unmodded and also imported them into Interlude unmodded with no errors, no save games deleted, or any problems.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes