Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

inci444

Aug 11, 2019
Well I'm stuck at a loop, when bella comes to the place and talks to jill at the door. Does anyone now how to fix it?

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
I'm actually running into a problem with finding that and wonder if someone can help. During the second free roam when you investigate Rusty's Room and discover Bianca's boyfriend is cheating the optional mission for it doesn't disappear from my list. And on top of that the related main quest to talk to Jill and Bianca about it appeared much later for me but I can't interact with them at all. I ended up doing every other option until that one was left but it still won't let me talk with them to end the episode now so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help me point out how to get past this bug :cry:
Who's path were you on?

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
RIP to the multi-pathing but damn.. the EP 9 rejecting is cutting me deep lol thanks again Scrappy, you the GOAT
Yeah I'm not really the biggest fan of rejecting everyone. I dont want this game to become just one more generic harem game either but this much branching might become problematic for the devs later down the road. They basically have to make a separate storyline for almost every girl now. Hopefully they have a fleshed out plan in place.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, no issues at all on specific paths. But if you keep willingly breaking the game, you'll have issues now and in the future as well.
Okay so just to confirm if I do a straight Jill path for example I should no longer have any bugs reporting to her and Bianca near the end and advance my game finally?

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Okay so just to confirm if I do a straight Jill path for example I should no longer have any bugs reporting to her and Bianca near the end and advance my game finally?
You shouldn't have any bugs at all if you're not active on multiple paths. My main save is one where I rejected Bella and Jill on episode 8 to be with Sage. I've had no issues at all. I always wait for Scrappy to update his mod before the release of each new chapter, so that could be why. My save and game are working just fine. I don't mess with the variables as well, the only time I did was to dance with Sage, meet Sarah and spend the night with Maya in season 1.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
You shouldn't have any bugs at all if you're not active on multiple paths. My main save is one where I rejected Bella and Jill on episode 8 to be with Sage. I've had no issues at all. I always wait for Scrappy to update his mod before the release of each new chapter, so that could be why. My save and game are working just fine. I don't mess with the variables as well, the only time I did was to dance with Sage, meet Sarah and spend the night with Maya in season 1.
Yeah that was kind of the problem cause my main save did have multiple paths on, and I was trying to navigate through it but I guess it's to no avail so I'm going back right now and editing through for individual playthroughs.

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
I was worried about breaking the game as well that's why along with harem route, I had a save for each of the options (5 MGs and others) we see in ep8.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Yeah that was kind of the problem cause my main save did have multiple paths on, and I was trying to navigate through it but I guess it's to no avail so I'm going back right now and editing through for individual playthroughs.
To spare current and future headaches it's better to stick to one single path and go from there. Scrappy already said he won't support multiple paths due to the hassle that it becomes.

I was worried about breaking the game as well that's why along with harem route, I had a save for each of the options (5 MGs and others) we see in ep8.
That's the way to go. The more you mess with the variables, the more broken your save will become, and you'll risk losing it all every update. By sticking to a single path, the only trouble you'll have is waiting for Scrappy to kindly update his mod for the next release so that you can keep playing your modded save.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I have my game stuck on a loop from this point, I'm already on bella rout and then it came to this point like bella never been invited by me, she got a stupid devil mask, get inside, and then its continue from the point of bella meat sage, josy and maya, sit with them and its end on the second picture and loop again, any fix for this or maybe its Scrappy mod that bug it ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Meh boring to play on one path I'll play on the harem path until I die and try to figure whenever I should switch and when not to.
If you have a method on when and where to switch every path in order to get all the scenes I'd really appreciate it, especially with this bug regarding Bianca's boyfriend in Rusty's Room and not being able to report it. It feels like an important aspect of Jill's run that I wouldn't want to skip or break my game if I want to keep the all path save I have:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes