Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Considering his need to have his ego fed? Yeah i wouldn't put past him to have actually been doing this on purpose. Guy may be great at creating renders but his personality is kinda rotten. :FacePalm:

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, anyone who could help me? I followed instructions how to enable mod but i ended up with double cheat button and neither of them is opening cheat window
1619226911753.png

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Not only that but for me this game is absolutely unplayable without the scrappy mod and a good WT. Because we don't know yet how the relations with each girl are going to develop and end, it's necessary to be able to change the points by each of them while playing and the yes or no related to what scenes you saw before in order to not lose scenes with maybe the girls you like most. And also for some scenes you must be more dick, for others more chick.. I think I'll not even try to play this version till the mod is updated..

BTW, any chance of a WT for v.0.7.0 ? Was that not posted on Patreon?
No no no, don't you understand? You are supposed to replay the game 10 times every patch, going through every tedious mini-game and pointless pixel hunt "gameplay" section manually to get the FULL EXPERIENCE.

Seriously, I hope when the creator finishes milking his absurd amount of patreons game is finally finished someone goes through and guts all the busywork from the game. The whole chick vs dick thing really adds nothing.

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
Thank god atleast i got the update working, cheat menu is unclickable for me, imma wait til Scrappy releases the updated mod.

Dregek

Sep 7, 2020
If you're on a modded save game, then you have to start a new one.
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Does he need to play through the entire update like every choice for him to do the walkthrough or can he see it all in the code? Sorry if its a dumb question I'm just kinda curious cause i feel like it would take a while to play through all the choices for a walkthrough.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes