Mod - Ren'Py - Being a DIK Walkthrough Mod (no cheats) [v0.9.1] [PurrvertedSnowflake]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gunizz

Two words: incredible, indispensable.

I used it recently to make new paths from the start of EP1. It really saved me a lot of time. I never use MODs but this one is safe, it does not mess with save files. It does not allow you to see scenes you could not normally see (like it happens in other mods that also save variables and get detected by DPC). This mod just helps you speed up the play. It helps you at the choices, giving you hints on what to click whenever you are presented choices, English/Math/Gender tests, Swiper and also Rooster.
    It saved me really a lot of time, speeding up massively the creation of many paths from scratch. Read carefully his instructions. The only problem I have found is loading previous save files (created without the mod) at branching/choices points, sometimes they crash. That's expected because the code at the choices is different (there are the hints to the consequences of a choice).
    It's not detected by DPC anti-cheat code, because it does not save anything in new variables.

The work behind this MOD was massive, he manually inserted a walk-through even for Swiper and Rooster. Unfortunately the author died recently. It should be listed in the official thread, currently it is not.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4620010

I got sick of using official PDF walkthroughs and this mod is a blessing. While there are other mods for Being a DIK that do way more, I prefer this one since is more minimal. It just tells you what each dialogue option does and it helps you with minigame answers.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tremonia

A classic walkthrough mod without the options to change ingame variables. It's a good choice if you want to play this game without messing up the save. This mod made pretty clear what you get with any choice you made. It's an alternative to the classic Walkthrough-PDF's.