VN - Ren'Py - Being a Wife [v1.135] [baap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mastayuzen

I love this game. Yes, there could be more build ups to the story but there are other story driven games of similar plot in this site. I'd prefer something that I don't need to waste time and get straight into the business. I'm sure there a time skip between part 1 and 2 and hoping that Dev will reveal in future updates on what happened in between.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Sex scenes very shallow and poorly represented.
    Another game where the sex is merely a checkbox exercise, no sexual tension no building up nothing.. just random sequence of naked pixeled individuals.

Plot is ok overall, even though lack of depth, this game streams huge amount of events in few renders giving the sensation of a rushed development.

Generic and potentially unwankable
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Tirpas

tl:nr : Save your bandwidth.
    The rendering are generic and at best passable when it is not absolutely infamous.
    The dialogues (we can call them lines of text without meaning) have neither tail nor head and go nowhere. It feel like a kid write this
    The only "sex scene" comes out of nowhere and looks more like a bad joke than a real lewd scene.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

@PanDemonium

Deleted rating of 5 STARS that I gave few months ago INTO 1 STAR, BECAUSE DEVELOPER USING BURNER ACCOUNTS TO INTERACT WITH fans and site or Patreon members.

>>>
    Empty promises not fulfilled

After passwords crap, I deleted never back again.

Render is average models too.

Deleted pronto.

Started well, continue rather poor.

Maybe when developer stop using burner accounts to interact with fans.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

not sure how this game will go and i respect the disclaimer in the text but my impression personally is:

pros:
    + milf is quite hot and sexy - but only with her ponytail - not a fan of her other hair personally
    + really like the sportswear (for me she could wear it all the time)
    + very solid renders!
    + solid english
    + old guy who actually looks like an old guy (for potential further content?)

cons:
    - very hard to trigger the sexual stuff
    - every girl could be curvier but thats totally personal opinion and doesn't count really
    - quite short first release but i appreciate the effort
    -> therefore no sexual content yet (especially not with goro yet :-/)

game is okay has a nice milf mc and creator definitely reads feedback but it feels like a game where you only can play one way to progress in the story and see sex stuff - has potential
  6. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Some thoughts of this Game from me:

Pros:
    Nice Graphics
    Nice Story Layout
    Nice Characters

Cons:
    Another Revamp

Conclusion:
    I was a fan starting on the first release, and also joined support on Patreon after Playing the first release, but now playing the revamp, I'm utterly disappointed.
    The story that I Originally joined up for and supported is gone after the revamp when it was starting to get Hot,
    Goro that used to be my favorite character with his Unique look, looks like another standard late 50`s guy which you see in other Games also, just boring .
    It seems to some folks that I`m harsch, but I like to tell it like it is.
    A Sad & Disappointed Supporter.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

flash_historian

I'll cut it short. It's bad. Writing isn't good, there are spelling mistakes and sentences are too simple. Graphics are not good either. There are lots of games in here so i'll say don't lose your time on this.