Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Being Super [v0.18.1b] [Sandman Games and Art] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
will an update to v0.16 or will v0.15 still work on the update?
Mod version 15.0 only worked for game version 15.0, and didn't work for game versions 15.0a or 15.0b because the mod overwrites changes introduced in those later versions. The mod has never been updated since the original 15.0 release, even after several requests, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for it being updated for 16.0. Maybe they'll surprise me... who knows?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Being Super [v0.17c] + AdanGC Mods's Walktrough Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1248305

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

NOTE: Recommended start a new game
Updated: 2022-01-04
Game/Creator: Being Super /Sandman Games and Art - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.16a
Game Version: 0.16a
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port by Jeevant
Android Port by
Blackeye

View attachment 1248331 View attachment 1578893
the skills part of the mod is broken it keeps crashing the game

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm new here, but considering the b update is more bugfix than game it should work if this mod only add files and dont overrides game files.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Good morning guys, Dev had released version 0.16b, the mod will work with this version?
I'm new here, but considering the b update is more bugfix than game it should work if this mod only add files and dont overrides game files.
Looks like the mod replaces files so it will replace some of the 0.16b files with 0.16a. Not sure if that will break anything or just revert any bug fixes in 0.16b contained within those files.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
There are 3 very minor bug fixes that you miss if you use the v0.16a mod with the v0.16b game version. It won't break the save and neither of the bugs is game-breaking.
  • The wrong version number was shown when you reach the end of the update.
  • A dialog line was wrongly said by Miranda but should have been said by the MC.
  • On one screen the MC was shown as white even if the player choose black.
But I attached a small patch to include those fixes too.

If you want to use it, you should install the v0.16a mod from the OP first, then replace the Inconsolablecharscript.rpy file with the one in this archive.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote