Ren'Py - Being Super [v0.19e Dark] [Sandman Games and Art]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

The name suits perfectly. Nice moduler approach to unlocking super powers with available exp points, while not making them mandatory for progression, unlike most games where points rules the progression and unlocking scenes. One more positive point would be characters act reasonably instead of getting horny and mad at the same time only disrespectful options deserves bashing ( sisters shower scene quest). This game has long way to go, story sometimes feels half baked to me, my best wishes for a successful and regular game progress. At present game looks awesome and promising. Keep up the great work Sandman Games and Art.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Secretfire

Great start!!

Not too much content yet and some minor mistakes but the core is very good and promising.
    Looking forward to seeing it get developed more.

Visuals = 8 (renders are good but character look similar)
    Gameplay = 7(nothing too fancy yet, but at least their RPG-like system is cool)
    Promise = 10 (many ways to grow/expand the game)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sensei02

I look forward to the development of this game. I love the fact that you get to choose the character you want to play, wish there was more content.
    Animations are fantastic
    Story is fantastic.
    Hoping to see continuation
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Wow! Just Wow is all I have to say. This is an amazing game! So much depth and thought put into the story with the ability to choose whether you want to be good or evil as well as the setup for potentionally more powers you can unlock upon completion of game. This game was much different then other games that were grind fests just for the sake of it. However, grinding out this game is worth it for the cool extra perks.

However the only bugs/issues that I noticed is that in the game when I had the option to choose between working at the Gym or working in the Office, I had specifically chose to have a job at the gym. Yet when i completed a couple of quests I was given the choice of visiting the Office building instead of the gym when i had chosen not to work in office building. Besides that the dialogue is perfect! Not excessive or unnecessary and the jokes are absolutely hilarious. Good Job DEV!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Congratulation Mr sandman, your game is pretty good, pretty pretty pretty good.
    Characters are great.
    Story's setting and premise is unique and good.
    Humor in dialogue choices is good too.

Small problems like you need clear commands on the text on the top of the screen, quest, encyclopaedia one, sometimes the text doesn't disappear.
    And emotional dialogue like one in the graveyard where MC has tear in his eyes, that kinda didn't worked, it felt like it came out of nowhere, just a very small thing no biggie.

The game is pretty sweet and good luck to Mr sandman for future development.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Drakis910

Very promising so far. Looking forward to how this game is developed and can't wait for the next release. Hopefully, this game can get more popular as it develops. I personally have been looking for something similar to this for a long time, a superhero game where you get to chose whether you are good or evil.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JayBog

This is shaping up to be an awesome game. I don't usually play sandbox type games but this one is pretty good. The ladies are hot and gorgeous, the story is engaging. The mechanics of the game are fun as well. Looking forward to more amazing content. Good luck to the Dev!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

memes memer

this actually feels like it's going to be fun as a game while also being erotic/sexy, at least the potential is there. i like the idea/concept of it and i really like there are some more lewd super powers. currently though there's almost no content. i also hope it won't be a long blue ball game. no one likes that. also, the game looks better than the screenshots give off.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kberger

Very interesting and promising start - im definitely hooked.
    It feels like the author invested much in creating the basis for the game wich could be in place now so that he can concentrate on creating more content. It lets me hope for many options and refreshing new parts that are hardly comparable to other games here. The story/setting is really interesting and I will keep an eye on the progress of this game. Good job!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Simon the Panda

First of all I want to say that i am really into the x-men and gave this a shot after seeing what looks like sunspot in the preview pic wearing a weird version of the famous yellow xmen suit. I am glad i gave this a try and was pleasantly surprised that you could pic between a light skin OR dark skin character to play as. I think the idle character animations look nice. The story is interesting enough for me to not care that this version does not have any sex. This also has some Beethoven music which I appreciate!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rowdie06

My first review because for such an early version the story is really interesting and I am as excited for it as I am for the sexual content. I really like the leveling up system. I really hope it will feel important to the game and story.