Seeking Bellybutton/Navel fetish games

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
ahh someone sharing the same fetish as me.. :) btw the game "The Tyrant" has a point where mc can kiss/lick the milf's belly button ;) other than that I'm also looking for similar kinda thing :(

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Thought I was out of the park when it comes to fetishes. It's refreshing to see a fetish I don't have...yet. Hat's off to you, sirs, keep pushing the envelope.

Nov 29, 2019
ahh someone sharing the same fetish as me.. :) btw the game "The Tyrant" has a point where mc can kiss/lick the milf's belly button ;) other than that I'm also looking for similar kinda thing :(
I've played that game and don't remember that scene. Is it long and detailed, or just a brief mention? The MILF is your character's mom, correct?

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
I've played that game and don't remember that scene. Is it long and detailed, or just a brief mention? The MILF is your character's mom, correct?
just a brief moment in one of the weekend events with the mom where you can choose the option to kiss her belly button. Wish I were a game developer. Then I could've made one game with the context of India or Bangladesh(my country) with lots of navel related stuffs :p

Reactions: Xerox2896