Others - Completed - Bend or Break. Legend Of Korra Capture Simulator [v1.1] [Sunsetriders7]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AlterVermilion

In between the development of the never-ending Something Unlimited, we find this mini-project of The Legend of Korra.

In 10 minutes you finish it, but it's a good minigame. Fast and straight to the point.
    The scenes are two or three images at most, but they are drawn correctly.

Anyway, not much more to say, it's super short; it's a bit fast to corrupt Korra, but that's more personal opinion than anything else.

3 stars that with a little quick rework could be 4.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Simon the Panda

This game was one i played a while ago and then again recently. I loved it. it is what every trainer should be. The art is phenomenal and the writing is impetuous but in a very good way. If you're a trainer lover, this game is a must play.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Beyond Real

A bit boring, could be good but not enough developped.

It's not really difficult to get sex scenes, choices got practically no consequences at all. Story wise, it's poor.

To me, it's just an unfinished game because it's a bit repetitive for nothing. It's not a trainer, neither a visual novel.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

The Subject

I always thought it was weird that we didn't have a lot more Korra games. Most of my rating will be for the art as I really enjoy the style and the portrayal feels relatively authentic to the source material. It is short and as far as I can tell there are only bad endings. No one else seems to have found anything. Still, the art and quick replay value makes it easy to play through when I feel like staring at Korra.

I wish there were more features, more stills and poses, but I like what's here. I hope SunsetRiders7 will revisit this in some way. Especially with all the experience gained with Something Unlimited, this could really shine as a gem apart from the others.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is completed? It doesn't feel like it is. It doesn't feel polished at all!

There's grammar screw ups, boring dialogue, absolutely ZERO sound, and the art itself is not sexy at all!

This game is playable. But never once did I get hard even a little bit and - you can't even save game! Plus Korra gives up WAAAAAY too easily. Its just, not a good game. You can play it sure, maybe have a tiny bit of fun, but honestly, its not worth your time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Balub

If you just want to fuck Korra this game is for you. If you're looking for a story like let's say in Akubar's Princess Trainer though you're in the wrong place.
    Besides some basic introduction and ending this game has nothing to offer in that regard.

I'm torn between giving this game 3 or 4 stars, but ultimately decided on 4 not because of what this game has but because of what is doesn't have.
    This game doesn't pretend to be something it's not: It's fairly short, but it doesn't try to stretch time with needless grinding. It has no story, but doesn't have cringy or bad dialogues like so many other adult games.

In hindsight I can't say I wasted time on this title because it's very short, so don't be afraid to give it a try!