• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Bent Over [v0.1.1] [Mopp4studio]

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
rATvt8 (1).png

Overview:
Bendella is a prostitute who has had one too many drinks, and has lost her purse and keys to her apartment . She must barter with party girls, bartenders, and horny drunks to find her purse and get back home.​

Developer/Publisher: mopp4studio
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

-ODzmOisXW_22A6iWuP3OGKhAOV_uXhQVvMrraoDuFqAWRZUm6LNUcSMtB8onTyI.png JCt1LWWZXFCN-s2VakhA8hehYEmxEL4VyApcqNnTDevQ3Mw5t3BDyf8eYMVXC8jb.png

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I kinda like the simplicity of the "story". Not that overambitious bs that never hits the expectations of some other titles.
Could have been a decent little game with other setting/models i think. ( ' - ')

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Why bendy and i dont know.......... Alice Angel because making a girl nude is only natural, right?

Oooooh, now this game with Alice Angel would be a definite DL... Hell Boris the Wolf would be less traumatic.

Maybe this guy is just trying to create the sub-genre "Penis Nightmares"?

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
played it 10 minutes. Found the secret entrance to the club and get the message: do you want to have sex? Support us on patreon to get sex in the next update...

Reactions: ilovenudemods

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This is the worst attept to play on a fad that I have ever seen, and I have seen the Cuphead bootlegs for mobile devices. Not even funny as a joke.