Tool Unity [BepInEx][plugin] Texture Replacer v1.0.7.2

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Updataed v1.0.1.0
MD5 calculation is changed. but U can use it more simply.
Not duplicated name of textures can make NO check with MD5.
But there are many duplicated name of textures.

Reactions: rzerces

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Updataed v1.0.1.1
Fixed double replace bug. plz update, if using v1.0.1.0.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Updated to v1.0.2.0
Modified original texture to pixel mode when calculating MD5. but iIt was found that the texture original was broken.
So change to don't touch the original.
This is likely to affect the key calculation, but it's unlikely to make much of a difference.

speed of plugin is more faster. (may be...)

burakkupan

Jan 8, 2019
Hi! After changing the texture and entering the game again, there will be black borders around, and the texture quality seems to have deteriorated. what happened? Is it something I did wrong that caused this?:unsure: (I extracted the texture, re-edited and saved)
1.png 2.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi! After changing the texture and entering the game again, there will be black borders around, and the texture quality seems to have deteriorated. what happened? Is it something I did wrong that caused this?:unsure: (I extracted the texture, re-edited and saved)
View attachment 2071160 View attachment 2071161
What's name of game ? I will check it.
Don't believe bult-in Dump function. It's using GPU rendering..
I recommend to use UABEA(?) or AssetStudio. Extract with those tools. and rename it to dumped file name.

burakkupan

Jan 8, 2019
What's name of game ? I will check it.
Don't believe bult-in Dump function. It's using GPU rendering..
I recommend to use UABEA(?) or AssetStudio. Extract with those tools. and rename it to dumped file name.
You are correct, I use AssetStudio to export texture editing and this problem no longer occurs, thank you! !;)

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
That game don't use sceneloaded. and.. use sprite.
General games(apps) are divide by scene. but that game is not.
Wanna project with that game, need analyze. (may be need hook load sprite or textures method)
Wish you good luck)

Dec 11, 2019
Texture Replacer, nor any other plugin load according to the console when I boot up unity games like the latest JSK Studio game or Spending A Month With My Sister, the console says "Zero plugins to load." But, JSK Studio games work with it if I use a copy from someone else that already installed Bepinex. What other steps are needed after extracting Bepinex into the root folder and booting up the game once to generate configuration files?

Edit: Assume I have no experience or knowledge about Unity or Bepinex.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Texture Replacer, nor any other plugin load according to the console when I boot up unity games like the latest JSK Studio game or Spending A Month With My Sister, the console says "Zero plugins to load." But, JSK Studio games work with it if I use a copy from someone else that already installed Bepinex. What other steps are needed after extracting Bepinex into the root folder and booting up the game once to generate configuration files?

Edit: Assume I have no experience or knowledge about Unity or Bepinex.
"Zero plugins to load." -> May be you're using 6.xx version. 6.xx version is not compatible with BepInEx 5.x plugins.(now plugin is not working with BE 6.xx too) if have to use BE, use 5.xx versions.
Almost JSK unity games are mono type. use BepInEx 5.4.21.

When you using texture_replacer plugin, avoid uisng MD5 if possible. if texture names are dupplicated(ex. texture_00 files), use MD5. but texture_replacer is stupid. same texture's MD5 values are can be differents via GPU.

If you're using , that plugin has texture replace function too. but some texures('IsReadable' flag is setted by 'false') are can't be dumped. then use texture replacer plugin.

JSK unity games are can be uncensored by UniversalUnityDemosaics plugin. But textures are baked already.

BTW, Do you have the textures which can be using on JSK games ?

Dec 11, 2019
"Zero plugins to load." -> May be you're using 6.xx version. 6.xx version is not compatible with BepInEx 5.x plugins.(now plugin is not working with BE 6.xx too) if have to use BE, use 5.xx versions.
Almost JSK unity games are mono type. use BepInEx 5.4.21.

When you using texture_replacer plugin, avoid uisng MD5 if possible. if texture names are dupplicated(ex. texture_00 files), use MD5. but texture_replacer is stupid. same texture's MD5 values are can be differents via GPU.

If you're using , that plugin has texture replace function too. but some texures('IsReadable' flag is setted by 'false') are can't be dumped. then use texture replacer plugin.

JSK unity games are can be uncensored by UniversalUnityDemosaics plugin. But textures are baked already.

BTW, Do you have the textures which can be using on JSK games ?
Thank you, 5.4.21 was the solution to my problem. The textures I was using were from the game itself using the dump feature, so I have no problem there. If you are asking what I was doing to the textures, I was just erasing some parts of the guy.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you, 5.4.21 was the solution to my problem. The textures I was using were from the game itself using the dump feature, so I have no problem there. If you are asking what I was doing to the textures, I was just erasing some parts of the guy.
Some games are IL2CPP type. then you must use or 5.xx versions. even some games are not compatible with BE 5.xx. then try another BE 5.xx versions. low version are more compatible. (ex. 553)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Well, I tried to install Bepinex at this one and it doesn't install properly. Did I missed something?
Chichikuri School Life is mono type. Use . If you're using , use 5.xx versions.
Check the game path which has the multy-bytes characters(ex. "c:\게임\Twinte-Chan" is NG). move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\games\Twinte-Chan").

BTW, The Butler is work with Chichikuri School Life. He called it "pet project".

Last edited:

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
Chichikuri School Life is mono type. Use . If you're using , use 5.xx versions.
Check the game path which has the multy-bytes characters(ex. "c:\게임\Twinte-Chan" is NG). move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\games\Twinte-Chan").

BTW, The Butler is work with Chichikuri School Life. He called it "pet project".
Well, I think, the trouble in reipatcher

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I'm trying to get Texture Replacer to work with AQE but I'm having issues with it, it doesn't want to work and I'm clueless with the HarmonyX warning I'm getting in the log:
Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - AlienQuest-EVE (5/20/2020 6:53:34 AM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v4.6.7.12281826
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 3.0.40818.0
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.4.1]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
Could you help me on this?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm trying to get Texture Replacer to work with AQE but I'm having issues with it, it doesn't want to work and I'm clueless with the HarmonyX warning I'm getting in the log:
Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - AlienQuest-EVE (5/20/2020 6:53:34 AM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v4.6.7.12281826
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 3.0.40818.0
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.4.1]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
Could you help me on this?
That [Warning: HarmonyX] is not cause by texture_replacer. It's from BepInEx. and ignore it. It doesn't matter.
Is there any problem with plugin ?