Others - Bern's Breeding Sim [Demo] [Outis Media]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

The demo shows some potential, with nice art and animations, and also nice writing, albeit minimal. That said, there are still many annoying bits and pieces, such as slow menus and transitions, not enough feedback regarding actions and a terrible minigame experience. With more content and some polish, it might turn into a great feel-good game, but right now there's just too little
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

currently not a lot there since this is a demo, but the stuff that is there kinda bothers me

1. everything is slow. whenever you open any type of menu, it takes up to 3 seconds for the game to switch screens. idk whats up with that and it really gets annoying over time

2. inventory screen is weird, you click an item and its gone. or sometimes isnt gone. did i use it? did i drop it? i have no idea

3. opening menus like your inventory consumes "energie". seems like a bug.

4. the minigame is absolutely bs. imagine whenever you use your "gun" you stand still for 2 sec and cant move. try kiting 3 monsters chasing at you at the same time. its absolute bs.

5. there isnt a lot to do overall right now. talk talk talk and the minigame.

currently only has a short blowjob scene in the game and thats it.

the game needs polishing and (obviously) more content then we can talk about it, but in its current state its not worth the time.