Others Bern's Breeding Sim [Demo] [Outis Media]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HatchWashere

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
cover art.png

Overview:
(YOU) are the player, a dutiful, albeit slightly boring guy who works hard and does his best. Fate throws a wrench in your mundane plans for the future when your little sister asks you a huge favor: take care of her harpy friend, Bern.

The harpy herself is unimposing and shy, and cute as a button to boot. Maybe she's not a burden at all, and something may blossom, between the two of you...
Thread Updated: 2022-04-12
Release Date: 2022-04-12
Developer: Outis Media - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

HxzJCm.png xS7NUH.png Yn8dl0.png

Last edited:

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
cute little game, it is marked as a demo which gives me hope they'll update it

HatchWashere

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
Another breeding season clone
Heard of Breeding Season but never played it, sorry.

cute little game, it is marked as a demo which gives me hope they'll update it
I'm working on the full thing, now. It'll probably take a while since it's almost all done by me, but I've got every intention to complete it.

It's not 1.0, it's DEMO, both on itchio and downloads
My bad. You're right.

Just the harpy? No other monster girls?
That's a lil' boring if so. :whistle::coffee:
Bern is an original character rather than a blank slate monster girl, so just this much was difficult. Maybe someday I'll do another with an elf girl you can spoil or rough up/spit in her mouth. Something to think about.

HatchWashere possible, ahem context with that sister spoken of? (I see no patreon support link, soooo ;) )
Patreon regularly fucks creators and sometimes gets their Paypals nuked, so we opted to go with instead of Patreon. Sorry for the trouble. As for the sister... something for me to think about, I guess.

Insanium

May 29, 2017
Ok, so kissing after giving her the vodka starts an auto-clicker... and god forbid you move the mouse over the link on the bottom...

HatchWashere

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
Ok, so kissing after giving her the vodka starts an auto-clicker... and god forbid you move the mouse over the link on the bottom...
I totally overlooked this. I'll be sure to patch this out. Thanks for pointing it out.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
This barely counts as a breeding sim, since you've restricted the plot to less than several females.

Breeding sims are about impregnating and/or being impregnated as many times as possible.
21032687_473728556328741_7128078668556922894_n.jpg

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HatchWashere

Looks interesting.

BUT it is really bad practice to force an installation path if you want to provide an installer.
Next time, pls just include the game in the archive without installer, OR let us decide where to put it.

Reactions: jsmitth529
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes