Seeking Best Adult Games In F95zone

firehalbrd

Jul 25, 2018
hey. im looking for games that are worth the download and time. can someone please help me nad tell me the best games? cus not all the populer games are good

Reactions: Fantabaldu

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Click Latest Updates, sort by likes, start from the top.

As you play them you'll see that some of them have problems and aren't the best, but this is good too, as it will help you to later narrow down what you like and don't like so that next time you ask for suggestions you aren't asking for us to pick games for you out of an ocean.

I consider the vast majority of the games on that first page to be worth playing. There are some I haven't played for whatever reason, others I don't like the genre for, and 4 that I don't think belong there at all, however, had I not played 3 of those 4 I never would have started developing myself, so...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
if you're looking for complete games i'd start with Depraved awakening and Dreams of Desire, both good games that fill their respective niches(noir and supernatural incest) perfectly, highly recommended.

Depraved Awakening
Dreams of Desire

After them i'd say watching the following and see how they shape up over time;

- Sins of the father (on hiatus but worth a look, has a good balance between story and sexy)
- Milf City (what happens when ICSTOR works out what he's done wrong in the past and gets himself an additional writer, exceptional renders)
- Acting lessons (melodrama but very engaging)
- Coceter Chronicles (RPGM isn't my thing but if you like fem protagonists then this is a great one for you)
- The last sovereign (RPGM and only text based sex and yet i would advise literally anyone to play it, it is that good, even if the sex content where 0 in this game i would still recommend it.)

I personally also like:
- Lancaster boardinghouse
- Long live the princess
- Superpowered
- Wicked choices

however this last set all have a flaw that can turn people off for whatever reason and as such i can't say they would be for everyone, superpowered is a grindfest for example (mods fix this) and Wicked choices, while the story is great the graphics are a little sub-par compared to the top end of this list.

If you're the sort of person who is into old school AIF i'd suggest the brilliant and short Let Me Out and Let Me In by BBBen, also all of goblinboy's back catalogue, but you can do worse than start with Meteor by goblinboy.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Add on your list

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
What do you consider a good game? Are you after interesting and different game play, good story, good characters, well designed graphics and art? What type of content do you like (male MC, lesbian focused, corruption, etc.)? The reason the top games are up there is many people consider them good. Knowing more about what you like and what you are looking for will help immensely with giving recommendations that you will find useful.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
hey. im looking for games that are worth the download and time. can someone please help me nad tell me the best games? cus not all the populer games are good
Hi
I don't want to say that my game is the best or is the part of the best here. But I think it is good enought to give it the try.
Here is the thread:
Let me know if you liked it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Pff whatever, your opinion is not a fact.
K, as a writer, DmD has inconsistent characters, dad can't decide if he loves his daughter or wants to corrupt her, daughter can't decide if she's a teenager or a kid between the ages of 5 and 10, Elena is shown to be a very forward slut seducing both her best freind's dad and the doctor friend of her own father no problem, as well as finding herself an, albeit shitty, boyfriend within days of arriving in a new country, however, put a small town virgin hick in front of her and all of the sudden she's a blushing maiden.

Furthermore, from a story perspective, Mr. Dots has dragged out the relationship between D and her father to the point of complete implausibility. No one currently playing that game is thinking, this is fine, they're all screaming just fuck already. Don't get me wrong, I get the appeal of a slow burn, but that's not what DmD is anymore. For the sake of pacing they should have fucked by the end of chapter 1. That isn't to say that there's no reason for chapter 2 to exist. That's what actually makes it worse, Dots doesn't need to use sex as the carrot to dangle, he's actually got a somewhat good goal for the game, it doesn't need to be the sex, yet he has abused the stairway to heaven forever now.

The game is one of the 3 responsible for making me decide we needed developers with some ability to tell a story because people like Dots, Silver, and Faerin were the top earners, but their games fall apart the moment you start to poke them with any sort of actual criticism.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Depends on what you like; alongside those written above, i would recommend these as well

Become a rockstar
Big city pleasures
Ecchi Sensei
His legacy
Lexi
Lust man standing
My emily
Reincarnotica
Pact with a witch
Thinking about you
Urban voyeur
Dr amana
Highschool tutor
Indecent desires
Luke's way
Lust epidemic
Personal trainer
Retrieveing the past
The hotel manager
The inn
Vampyre dreams awakening
Warp
Wifey's dilemma
The visit
Secrets
No more secrets
The intoxicating flavor
Kindread redburns
A different summer
Family matters

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
K, as a writer, DmD has inconsistent characters, dad can't decide if he loves his daughter or wants to corrupt her, daughter can't decide if she's a teenager or a kid between the ages of 5 and 10, Elena is shown to be a very forward slut seducing both her best freind's dad and the doctor friend of her own father no problem, as well as finding herself an, albeit shitty, boyfriend within days of arriving in a new country, however, put a small town virgin hick in front of her and all of the sudden she's a blushing maiden.

Furthermore, from a story perspective, Mr. Dots has dragged out the relationship between D and her father to the point of complete implausibility. No one currently playing that game is thinking, this is fine, they're all screaming just fuck already. Don't get me wrong, I get the appeal of a slow burn, but that's not what DmD is anymore. For the sake of pacing they should have fucked by the end of chapter 1. That isn't to say that there's no reason for chapter 2 to exist. That's what actually makes it worse, Dots doesn't need to use sex as the carrot to dangle, he's actually got a somewhat good goal for the game, it doesn't need to be the sex, yet he has abused the stairway to heaven forever now.

The game is one of the 3 responsible for making me decide we needed developers with some ability to tell a story because people like Dots, Silver, and Faerin were the top earners, but their games fall apart the moment you start to poke them with any sort of actual criticism.
That was not slow burn that was Milking people. Faerin is still developing like he has no plan and make shit up on the fly. Story-wise Ptolemy has been there even finished his first game. But being a good even great writer does not seem to mean anything as long as you can half-ass a story for a sandbox Choose your own fuck venture.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Look at the top of the front page. The games featured there aren't bad at all.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That was not slow burn that was Milking people. Faerin is still developing like he has no plan and make shit up on the fly. Story-wise Ptolemy has been there even finished his first game. But being a good even great writer does not seem to mean anything as long as you can half-ass a story for a sandbox Choose your on fuck venture.
Ptolemy is definitely not one to be disparaged. I enjoyed Dreaming of Dana, though it had its flaws. And Intimate Relations is what made me decide to go with multiple protagonists on one of my games.

Reactions: Abibliboop

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Love how this turned into a "DmD sucks and so does its dev" discussion halfway through...

Anyway, to give the OP a recommendation they probably should have specified what they're mainly looking for in an adult game, story, gameplay or high quality renders.
Because the answers change a lot depending on what your priorities are.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Ptolemy is definitely not one to be disparaged. I enjoyed Dreaming of Dana, though it had its flaws. And Intimate Relations is what made me decide to go with multiple protagonists on one of my games.
I love your CHARACTER DEPTH MATTERS!!! in your signature. Wish more people realized that. I'll be the first to admit Dana had/has a few issues. We hope to go back to it and clean it up. Also, rerender a few things since we learned a lot in that department. we would need a programmer to fix up the code.

Shaggy69

Jun 19, 2017
My Suggestions are as below:
1. Milfy City (nice renders and game play - Incest warning)
2. Melody (gripping story with nice girls)
3. Intimate relations ( Nice story as of now - Incest warning)
4. Babysitter ( Nice girls and good story)
5. My acting lessons. ( Melodrama and game is completed)

Reactions: DrackDrap

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Shameless plug for my game: My Sister, My Roommate. There's a link in my signature.
It's certainly not the most popular game on this site, but those that play it seem to like it. It's rated 4.5 stars on here. I'd love if you gave it a try!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Shameless plug for my game: My Sister, My Roommate. There's a link in my signature.
It's certainly not the most popular game on this site, but those that play it seem to like it. It's rated 4.5 stars on here. I'd love if you gave it a try!
Haven't played it but I admire the ballsy plug.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Games with best fap material
Milfy City
Timestamps ( this actually has an interesting plot, do check it out)
The Visit
FILF
Babysitter

Games where love is given more precedence:
Life with Mary
Acting Lessons
Alexandra
Haley's Story
Lexi
My Sweet Neighbours

Games with top-notch writing and plot:
Depraved Awakening