A different summer
The hotel manager
Reincarnotica
Wife and mother (female mc)
Jessica O'Neill hard news(female mc)
This games also best

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
OK... OK... so this is gonna be a long one.
As you can probably gather from the list, I'm mostly into female protagonist, NTR, rather linear (visual novel type) corruption games. I've added a short description of each game and a link. Hopefully you can find some sunshine within this black hole-like pit of despair that is... my personal jack-off-list.

- "Project Sage, Act 1" by Paperwork
Female Protagonist, corruption based game. Foreign stick-figure-lady tries her luck in a new city and in a new family. Be careful, cos she might break in half.

See also the creator's first attempt at the game:
- Project Sage [Abandoned]
A straight to anal fuck-fest with no storyline or character development.

- "Good Girl Gone Bad" by EvaKiss
Female Protagonist NTR corruption game with a multitude of possible storylines and character developments dependent on player-choices (and it ACTUALLY works in this game). So a game that could/should be played multiple times.

- "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" by StoperArt
Female Protagonist NTR game of a journalist screwing her way to the top of a News Organization. Fantastic 3d renders!

- "Zoe's Temptations" by Daniels K [Completed]
Female Protagonist faced with a choice between 'pure' or 'deviant', but there are equal sex scenes on both sides, so don't worry too much about that. But great storyline.

- "Adventures of Tara" by Reepyr [Completed]
Female Protagonist wizard elf-lady attending a sexualized Hogwarts. Sounds awesome, RIGHT?!

- "Anna: Exciting Affection" by DeepSleep
Female Protagonist NTR corruption game (like many others), but this is really well made. Fantastic 3d renders and good storylines.

See also these short stories about Anna's past:
- "Hard Exam"

- "Old Church"

- "Lily of the Valley" by P and P
Female Protagonist NTR corruption game, where Lily has her mind altered by a psychologist to become increasingly slutty. This, however, takes very little away from the players feeling of control over Lily's development. Just kidding. But not really. I don't actually know how I feel about that plot-point. (Oh... and SPOILER btw. HA! Shit, I'm sorry. Heck, I don't know how to do those spoiler thingamagigs in this forum. Ah, double-heck, it doesn't really matter, it happens very early on in the game. It's basically the goddamn PREMISE of the game).

- "Depraved Awakenings" by PhillyGames [Completed]
Male Protagonist detective on an unbelievable sexual (and Sherlock Holmes-like) adventure. Incredible storytelling and amazing 3d renders. A dark and gritty, almost Noir-film-like tale.

- "Chloe 18" by GDS [Completed]
Female Protagonist corruption game of a teenage girl trying to become popular at school, so she can get on the cheerleading-team. I know, right? Amazing life goals.

- "Elena's Life" by Nickfifa
Female Protagonist NTR Corruption game. Pretty damn standard... Yet pretty damn good.

- "Where the Heart Is" by CheekyGimp
Male Protagonist moves in with new family and the players objective is then to score points with the females to unlock sex scenes.

- "My Sweet Neighbors" by Pandelo
Male Protagonist moves into new apartment building and meets his new neighbors; a mother and daughter. This is actually a surprisingly tender game where you get to care for the neighbor characters. Not kidding, this one pulls on your heart-strings, in addition to your weiner.

- "Acting Lessons" by DrPinkCake
Male Protagonist who can choose to either fuck everything that moves or stay on a love-path. This game is at times really funny and at other times extremely sad. Again... a heart-string-weiner-game.

- "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" by Daniels K [Completed]
Male Protagonist's girlfriend gets amnesia and he now has to choose whether he stays loyal and faithful or just starts fucking around. It's like a 50 First Dates type thing, where her memory resets every morning, so your choices from the day before really has no consequences (or do they?) The beauty is that she gets to fall in love with you over and over with every new, glistening sunrise. Well, if that ain't just the sweetest thing I done ever heard! Heart-string-weiner.

- "A Wife and Mother" by Lust & Passion
Female Protagonist NTR Corruption game with a touch of incest. You know... just a pinch... of incest... just a tea-spoon... of incest. The development isn't that far along, so not much sexual content yet... it's a very slow build-up in the game with a lot of character development and reluctance to change. Stil pretty ok though.

- "Valiant Warrior Astrid" by DynamiteRedGames
Female Protagonist warrior lady screws around.

- "Deviant Discoveries" by Jan the Spider
Male Protagonist teacher chemically alters the minds and bodies of women to make them sex-crazed, huge-titted nymphos. You know... standard procedure.

- "Katie's Corruption" by 3Diddly [Abandoned]
Female protagonist NTR corruption game. Abandoned but there is still a lot of content.

- "Lancaster Boarding House" by Daniels K
Male Protagonist goes to boarding school and stumbles upon a dark, sexual secret within the student-society (Wooohhh... spooky shit... RIGHT?!).

- "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession" by Abaddon
Female Protagonist corruption game. Cop-lady with unrealistically curvy body can choose to either be a lawful police officer and bang her way to the top of the police department, or: accept bribes and bang her way to the top of the crime syndicate.

- "Melody" by MrDotsGames
Male Protagonist. Sweet tale of a music teacher trying to bang his student... and her mom... and best friend... and a neighbor... and some other chicks.

- "Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration" by Key [Completed]
Female Protagonist corruption game. Horse-faced cop-lady goes undercover within a prostitution-ring and becomes a prostitute herself, then slowly gives in to carnal pleasure.

- "Marie's" Chapter 4 by ddfunlol
Female Protagonist. Won't really call this one a corruption game. It's basically just straight to her being a slut. But the game has terrible English translation, and I mean TERRIBLE! (just look at the title... "Marie's"... Marie's WHAT? HER TOILET? HER DIGNITY? WHAT?). There is also some male gay sex in there, but you can just ignore that.

See also the continuation:
- "Marie 2: My Best Friend "Tomorrow"" by ddfunlol
Again... just read the title. I mean, Jesus Christ!

- "Life With Mary" by LikesBlondes
Male Protagonist. Don't remember much about this one.

- "Our Fate: A New Family" by CedSense
Male Protagonist. Don't remember much about this one either.

- "SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm" by Shadow Portal
Female Protagonist space-pilot-lady gets caught by sex-crazed alien-monsters who turn her into a slut. Corruption game obviously.

- "Cohabitation" by Sid Valentine
Male Protagonist corruption game. You play as the creepy (and I mean CREEPY) uncle who moves in with his brother's family and has to sleep in the same room with their daughter. You then try to slowly seduce her and turn her into your own personal slut without her parents finding out.

- "Panthea" by Leave2gether
Female Protagonist corruption game. Flash-based game. Young girl lives on a planet where animals can talk and have complex thoughts, well... not that complex really, but you know, it's a busy world, who has time for all that thinking... anyway, you work at a company with a lot of walking, talking animals and this results in a lot of beastiality, as you try to sleep your way to the very top of the coorporation.

- "Insexsity" by Insexsity Team
Female Protagonist corruption game. Young lady moves to new city, and you know how the rest goes.

I just realized, that I probably didn't need to explain every game. You could have just read about them on their individual pages. FUCK!

zenkel24

Mar 18, 2018
You should try :

1 - The Deluca Family
2 - Freeloading Family
3 - Areas of Grey

These are my top 3 games in this site.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
good games is completed games : my girl friend amnesia, lancaster boarding H, acting lesson, dreaming of dana, hack and stalk, sengoku rance, etc..

or go to games thread in this forum, then click filter > at the bottom click reply or views > descending... most view or reply is ussualy good games

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Girlfriends Amnesia, despite being RPGM, was probs one of my early favourites.

But, aye, as many have said, a lot depends on what you're looking for. But there is plenty of variety. :)

Reactions: DrackDrap

milkycity

Feb 22, 2019
Click Latest Updates, sort by likes, start from the top.

As you play them you'll see that some of them have problems and aren't the best, but this is good too, as it will help you to later narrow down what you like and don't like so that next time you ask for suggestions you aren't asking for us to pick games for you out of an ocean.

I consider the vast majority of the games on that first page to be worth playing. There are some I haven't played for whatever reason, others I don't like the genre for, and 4 that I don't think belong there at all, however, had I not played 3 of those 4 I never would have started developing myself, so...
I mean sorting by Likes seems rather useless since it'll list you games that have little to no content.

Im looking for games with about as much content as DMD/Milfy but cant find many.
(And no stupid rpgm/Life simulator stuff)