Seeking best brothel games

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
hi, hey people what is the better brothel game?
Easily Free Cities. It's primarily centered around slaving rather than running brothels, though your own playthrough can certainly center around the latter given how open the sandbox is.

Sundevils101

Jun 25, 2017
Sold Town Girl is a good brothel game not fully translated if i remember.
Jack O Nine Tails is more like slave training but is a good game.

Reactions: silver218

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The best one i have ever played is "MY Slave Brothel" by Crude. It was on dlsite in the past but it somehow vanished? So heres a different download link.
No way to DL it for free atm...?

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
kimochi.info
I'll edit my post
Thanks, tho when opening looks like both applications open for a russian translation with an English document on instructions. However I did remember having played this game and even having an actual translated copy.

This one should have not only the menus translated but a rough translation of what the side characters are saying.

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
Thanks, tho when opening looks like both applications open for a russian translation with an English document on instructions. However I did remember having played this game and even having an actual translated copy.

This one should have not only the menus translated but a rough translation of what the side characters are saying.
I downloaded it and tried to play it but it gave me an error. Said a d3dx9_42.dll was missing. Downloaded that and put it into the game folder. Now it says it can't open properly.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I downloaded it and tried to play it but it gave me an error. Said a d3dx9_42.dll was missing. Downloaded that and put it into the game folder. Now it says it can't open properly.
The error message is related to the DirectX libraries (version 9). Have you installed them properly or did you just download the DLL?
They are available (if I am not mistaken) here:
Don't download them from any other site but microsoft.com

Reactions: bigeat12

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
The error message is related to the DirectX libraries (version 9). Have you installed them properly or did you just download the DLL?
They are available (if I am not mistaken) here:
Don't download them from any other site but microsoft.com
Just installed and it works now. I'm on a fresh OS so that explains the reason why it didn't work. Thank you!