Seeking Best COMPLETED Cheating/NTR RPGM Games ?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
As the title states im searching for some recommendations of the Best COMPLETED RPGM netorare or Cheating focused games. Since im tired of waiting for new updates and forgetting the story starting with a new update again. i want to play a completed game were i can make a cross at the end and say ok done with that. I especially like the FMC Cheating Netorare games

Reactions: Mr/Mrs X

Invalid40

Jul 17, 2021
As the title states im searching for some recommendations of the Best COMPLETED RPGM netorare or Cheating focused games. Since im tired of waiting for new updates and forgetting the story starting with a new update again. i want to play a completed game were i can make a cross at the end and say ok done with that. I especially like the FMC Cheating Netorare games
What RPGM ntr games have you played so far? Im new to them and looking for recommendations

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
What RPGM ntr games have you played so far? Im new to them and looking for recommendations
Ntr survial Z, My Girlfriend advanced to dancer class, Holding hands, Annas exciting affection, Fleetin Iris, RaiOhGar, Scars of Summer, My best friend Kouta, Black Paradise, Bawdy traditions, Shadows of Desire.... etc.

just to name a few generally go to latest updates and use the RPGM engine filter aswell as Netorare/ Cheating tags togheter with all your other pref tags but dont doo too many since tags are not really reliable on here. I often also check Completed games so i can play the games tru but its always worth it to try all games. There are also alot of Good ntr Game lists but those are personaly biased most of the times so yeah just keep playing and searching there cant be enough ntr games

Reactions: Invalid40

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Leanna's Slice of Life would be an excellent option from my play-through of it. But fair warning, it's got a bit of grind to it from what I recall....

Kagura games as a publisher usually makes pretty decent cheating/NTR-themed games.

Moreover, a user by the name of Bablu had put together an excellent list of NTR/Cheating/Corruption-themed games.

You may also want to peruse the aforementioned list and CTRL - F cheating/NTR to find other games that you haven't played through before.