Seeking Best Completed Shotacon RPG / Management Sim / VN

Nov 8, 2018
Added tag 3D CG, Cartoon and hentai
Very nice, overviewable list. I REALLY enjoy the tagging with 3DCG, Cartoon & Hentai. Unfortunately, I just figured out that shota is not a genre that I am interested in, but such lists certainly help in finding great games in the vast amount of games in this forum.
So just wanted to leave a big "Thank You, you are great!" :)

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, KinkyGal69, is "My Secret Summer Vacation" in OP really a VN, like you listed? Because I'm playing an awesome game right now with the same name - but it is definitely not a VN, it has an RPGM-like engine and gameplay.

So there is either a mistake in the OP there, or the list lacks that awesome game with same name that I am playing.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, KinkyGal69, is "My Secret Summer Vacation" in OP really a VN, like you listed? Because I'm playing an awesome game right now with the same name - but it is definitely not a VN, it has an RPGM-like engine and gameplay.

So there is either a mistake in the OP there, or the list lacks that awesome game with same name that I am playing.
It is a VN if it had a RPG and combat element it will marked as a turn based, maybe after this holiday i will add renpy and rpgmaker tag

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
It is a VN if it had a RPG and combat element it will marked as a turn based, maybe after this holiday i will add renpy and rpgmaker tag
Well, the one I'm playing has both. RPG, RPGM-like running around the places with a chibi sprite of MC... It even has a battle system of sorts. "Insect Battle". With HP, SP, turns, stats, etc.

1608738476912.png 1608738828453.png

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Couldn't get "Secret Playtime with my Friends Mother" to work. Using a emulator to play with .apk files. Any other apk file on the list works fine.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Well, the one I'm playing has both. RPG, RPGM-like running around the places with a chibi sprite of MC... It even has a battle system of sorts. "Insect Battle". With HP, SP, turns, stats, etc.

View attachment 953133 View attachment 953138
Thank you will change it into turn based instead of VN

I don't recall any shota content in Paladin Lias?
Thank you, i will removed that game on my list

Hi KinkyGal69, Thanks for the list
just wanted to correct this that Obasans (MILF) Saga is not yet completed its in development as u can see in the
Also this is the thread for Breeding Village
Thank you for your input

Warchief12345

Jun 14, 2020
Wait im confused where is the actual list by the OP of this thread ? I only see the new ones he added not the actual list ?