Seeking Best Dieselmine Corruption Games

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
So Dieselmine has a ton of games, what do you consider to be his cream of the crop when it comes to corruption. So far my favorite has been , and am looking for other corruption games by him.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Before it got the ban hammer on Steam, the Western release is called Material Girl. Now to add it to the Another JP renamed media to which the Western release has nothing in common with the original title. /sigh

Haven't played enough to consider a "best," and that was the first Dieselmine game I've ever played. The one thing I don't like about that game could be summarized with this sentence: If a feminist ever got their hands on it, they would use yet another fictional work meant to entertain to "prove" that every single male on this planet is a rapist.

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
Before it got the ban hammer on Steam, the Western release is called Material Girl. Now to add it to the Another JP renamed media to which the Western release has nothing in common with the original title. /sigh

Haven't played enough to consider a "best," and that was the first Dieselmine game I've ever played. The one thing I don't like about that game could be summarized with this sentence: If a feminist ever got their hands on it, they would use yet another fictional work meant to entertain to "prove" that every single male on this planet is a rapist.
It was the problem within the publisher and the dev itself. It got nothing to do with the Steam. Don't blame the Steam if you don't even bother to check what happen first.