3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Any news on this?
Yeah, found out "Elyse the Devil - The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss" uses the same engine/scripts so I've been working on it too. Made a script to fix the moaning volume and it even lowers it when there's a voice playing, so no more hearing a voice and loud moaning at the same time.

If anyone knows another game that uses the same system I could apply the patches too (script is TS_ADVsystem). So far I know
-Milking Farm
-Cornelica
-Your Sweet House
-Monster Girl Labyrinth
But I have yet to play those games and even see if they need these patches, so I probably will release what I have and then work on those after.

But yeah, I've been busy, and couldn't play the games much.

Last edited:
Reactions: SezRaipiffar

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I get an error every time i try to go to the roof, is there anything important up there that i might miss because of this? how do i fix the game not loading a picture?

Reactions: extremelyhornymale

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Yeah, found out "Elyse the Devil - The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss" uses the same engine/scripts so I've been working on it too. Made a script to fix the moaning volume and it even lowers it when there's a voice playing, so no more hearing a voice and loud moaning at the same time.

If anyone knows another game that uses the same system I could apply the patches too (script is TS_ADVsystem). So far I know
-Milking Farm
-Cornelica
-Your Sweet House
-Monster Girl Labyrinth
But I have yet to play those games and even see if they need these patches, so I probably will release what I have and then work on those after.

How's progress?

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
hep. i finishrd all of tsukasa quest. (i saved him from bully 3 times). i laso got to pay the elcecricity bill and the rent and am also a virgin and have no lewdness heart. but I can't find his ending. he won't come to the classroom. did i miss something?

Luciusluc

Jan 3, 2021
Material Girl [dieslemine] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download PC (536MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P

Please re-upload MEGA link

Please re-upload MEGA link

• Angry
Reactions: gfurst

MIC132

May 14, 2018
There is Material girl 2 if you look at steamdb
But apparently it got ban/hammer by steam.
Anyone know where we can find it?
Looking at the image, it's most likely RJ220202.
It seems to have the same blond girl with green scrunchie.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if its OK to post an other link, but here is an english uncensored version of the game.
MEGA
By the way, your save file doesn't work at all, you may have to re-upload an new complete save, but as save save file number one, since renaming an save file, doesn't works all of the time

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I can't seem to start the game at all? On start up it shows a black screen stating:

"Reference Error
json is not defined"

any fixes for this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game wasn't banned on Steam, the crappy publisher just lost the rights to keep selling it and many...
It it was banned most of would be gone too. No guides or screenshots, just the discussions.

• Sad
Reactions: Stretta

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021

-Milking Farm
-Cornelica
-Your Sweet House
-Monster Girl Labyrinth

Any progress? Even a half-baked patch is an improvement :p

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so i found Gachako but instead of unlocking the gallary she keeps giving me 100 yen!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes