3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Sex scenes in the game are mostly rape or we can actually choose to or not ? Thank you

asd21

Jun 28, 2017
So, I ran into quite the annoying problem with the strip dude near the motel, it only shows "take" and after choosing the event breaks and keeps her default dialogue portrait stuck on the screen.. What's weir is that I also have the scene release and it works..

I did a hash test on map004 with is the one the event is located, and the files match, what i did notice is that there are six files who does not match at all with the scene release.

List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I have swapped with scene files, but the bug is still there so:

1- The release here has mismatching files that might me corrupt or edited or it is updated (?);
2- Swapping files did not fix the problem;
3- This looks like a trigger bug in the game;
4- Maybe there is still one trigger to be activated and the event does not check it correctly(?);
5- This bug breaks the whole save for that specific event.

Some images, just in case

Has anyone encountered this same issue before? Can anyone confirm any of assumptions?

Well i had same bug i replaced scenario folder from working one and the bug is fixed.

Link for scenario folder.

D

Deleted member 225174

I've played games with much worse translation. Although it's bad, it's not Dark Elf bad.

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
my favorite hentai game which is also released in steam. Art is incredible here, i like the voice acting as well. You can basically get into NTR or slutty situations meanwhile you can totally avoid them all as well, so i think there is a charming thing in this game for everyone out there.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Material Girl [dieslemine] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download PC (536MB): - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes