3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
May 5, 2022
is the pregnant scene triggered only when unlocking the ending with the teacher as her partner?

or are there other pregnant scenes?

Read more:
Only endings, If im not wrong only in the teacher's ending, where the girl turns into a meat toilet. But there is no pregnancy/birth mechanic. There are some dialogues which are related to pregnancy, but thats it.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Only endings, If im not wrong only in the teacher's ending, where the girl turns into a meat toilet. But there is no pregnancy/birth mechanic. There are some dialogues which are related to pregnancy, but thats it.
I finished the game recently, the gameplay was fun at first, but I quickly became aware how limited your choices actually were and the overall system isn't that well implemented. In the end I felt disappointed.
The art is gorgeous though, I just feel this would be much better as a visual novel.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there still no English version with fixed gallery?
Both the old fan translation and the official version have a bug where you can't watch some scenes in the gallery.

May 5, 2022
Is there still no English version with fixed gallery?
Both the old fan translation and the official version have a bug where you can't watch some scenes in the gallery.
I'm not sure if there is a better translation.
I was playing the game from the steam version, and besides some dialogues not translated, i didn't had problems with the gallery.
Maybe its a bug, try to reinstall the game.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I'm not sure if there is a better translation.
I was playing the game from the steam version, and besides some dialogues not translated, i didn't had problems with the gallery.
Maybe its a bug, try to reinstall the game.
Are you sure? Last time I tried the steam version it had the same gallery bug as an older fan-translated version, namely certain scenes in gallery didn't work. I think it was specifically for first penetration scenes, where you have choice between virgin and non-virgin, choosing either just put you back in the gallery and didn't play the scene.
If you still have it could you possibly check?

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
DL'ed the 100% save someone shared on page 3/4, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the save file even after renaming it. Any ideas?

UPDATE: interestingly, while the save isn't accessible, the memories and CGs are from a new game. How odd!

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Are you sure? Last time I tried the steam version it had the same gallery bug as an older fan-translated version, namely certain scenes in gallery didn't work. I think it was specifically for first penetration scenes, where you have choice between virgin and non-virgin, choosing either just put you back in the gallery and didn't play the scene.
If you still have it could you possibly check?
Well for me the game does not has any error at all

May 5, 2022
DL'ed the 100% save someone shared on page 3/4, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the save file even after renaming it. Any ideas?

UPDATE: interestingly, while the save isn't accessible, the memories and CGs are from a new game. How odd!
I recommend to you to reinstall the game again, maybe it will help. If it does not help, then I'm out of ideas.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I already trying several times to using uncensored patch but still censored with mosaics,is the uploaded game here really uncensored?

cleavingasunder

Jan 22, 2021
There seem to be a problem with the memory command, when replaying some scenes that have virgin/non virgin choice difference, it didn't start the replay.
For anyone else having this problem, downloading the "scenario" bug fix folder like other people have mentioned fixes it (as well as the to-do choices). Just replace your own scenario folder with it; felt like no one explicitly stated this so wanted to mention it if anyone else comes across the same problem.

Reactions: teraexbf

Akina_Plays

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 7242

Overview:
“I have no money…” Sakura’s parents used to give her only a little money for her living costs. Now they don’t give her money anymore, so Sakura has no choice but to find a part-time job. She has to work part-time to earn money and meanwhile goes to school. All of her classmates think that Sakura doesn’t like talks, and they don’t know what she is thinking about at ordinary times. In fact, there is always a dream in Sakura’s heart, that is, to get out of poverty and become rich. She has been striving to realize her dream all the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: |
Censorship: No
Version: Uncensored/Some Mosaics
Language: Eng/Jap (Jap Voice)
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED

View attachment 7238 View attachment 7239 View attachment 7240 View attachment 7241
I got some problem on the rooftop (I DL compressed file) and got this error. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not a coder or any basic knowledge on coding so it will be helpful to semd a file. thx in advace
Screenshot (8256).png

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
so...
im kinda done.
i grinded and played sooo long that i basically got to everything
-just to make sure i didnt miss anything with regards to that fancy club
i cheated, after beating the game
just to see if there is anything else

nope

you can buy the most expensive or least expensive drinks
completely pointless. always the same shit

you cant -i repeat CAN NOT
ever enter those school rooms that state "open at 18"
.. even if its 18, you cant enter (IDKY, dont ask me)

and if its 19,the gates are closed.

you can fuck the old rich guy many many times
and it wont change shit

its a great game until you hit this "wall" im talking about

also the cuck is never home, except for the pointless and wasteofmyfuckingtime dinners..
so .. why the fuck is this in the game?

its a game. everything was placed with intention
and the dev OBVIOUSLY knows how to code/script or whatever
-why did he put out a game with such obvious and painfully stupid ass flaws?

its great, but rather anticlimactic
and there is little point in playing it again

Reactions: teraexbf

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
Screenshot_2023-05-03-15-45-23-02_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg anyone know how to fix this??? I can't see the status of the girl.. I use Joiplay version 1.20

Last edited:

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I got some problem on the rooftop (I DL compressed file) and got this error. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not a coder or any basic knowledge on coding so it will be helpful to semd a file. thx in advace
View attachment 2490026
if you are somehow still countering these error, in the www folder there was a parallaxes folder - copy and move them to the img folder and you solved that error

Reactions: Akina_Plays
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes