3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 21, 2019
Afaik this error is caused by your save file. I would suggest deleting the files inside of the save folder.
I have no save. Completely new game.
Anyway, later on I downloaded the game files that "evilghost" provided in page 2 & it worked just fine. I previously downloaded from NOPY from the main post & it showed that error.
And I see Ryahn re-uploaded the mega. Thanks for that.

Reactions: gonomon

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
I have no save. Completely new game.
Anyway, later on I downloaded the game files that "evilghost" provided in page 2 & it worked just fine. I previously downloaded from NOPY from the main post & it showed that error.
And I see Ryahn re-uploaded the mega. Thanks for that.
It's a very awkward error with close to no information on the net. Hopefully you found the solution.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone have full CG unlock? And how to increase popularity quickly? Cause it seems like you need max popularity to be a maid for some rich teenager.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Any idea if it's the steam version? I hear steam allows makeshift translations, at least recently and on H-games, so I'm not sure if there's any point in looking for a cracked steam version or if this is that already.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I have all scenes unlocked by the hidden room but i cant access some i can choose between "NON" and "VirigiN" but no matter what i choose i cant view the scene... Any fixes for this ?

Reactions: cleavingasunder
Jun 15, 2018
So if you get the Steam version can you uncensor it by unzipping the image files from this version into the program files? Just wondering if it would be the easiest way to patch it or if it would break the game in the end.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
So if you get the Steam version can you uncensor it by unzipping the image files from this version into the program files? Just wondering if it would be the easiest way to patch it or if it would break the game in the end.
Don't know/remember but usually steam censorship is event/code based where sexy events just don't happen at all instead of using different images so probably not.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Steam patch for can be gotten from . Kagura do the cutting out thing, but SakuraGame usually stick flowers and stupid rabbits over things (and break things with their translation).

Looking at the patch it is just replacement image files.

Jun 15, 2018
The Steam patch for can be gotten from here. Kagura do the cutting out thing, but SakuraGame usually stick flowers and stupid rabbits over things (and break things with their translation).

Looking at the patch it is just replacement image files.
Where did you grab the patch from? Cause I know a lot of people have said there are a lot of fake ones out there that are malicious.

Secondly if the patch is just replacement image files I bet my earlier question about just zipping the image folder from this version in and replacing would actually do it.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Does anyone have a translated version for which the gallery works correctly (in particular the "version 1" of events with virgin/non-virgin choices)?

In untranslated version it works ok, but well, it's untranslated. And in all translated versions I found (including applying a fanpatch manually) if you choose a scene that has the virgin choice, it doesn't work (just goes back to scene menu). The scenes work when playing normally, but I'm after the gallery since I've played the game already.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a translated version for which the gallery works correctly (in particular the "version 1" of events with virgin/non-virgin choices)?

In untranslated version it works ok, but well, it's untranslated. And in all translated versions I found (including applying a fanpatch manually) if you choose a scene that has the virgin choice, it doesn't work (just goes back to scene menu). The scenes work when playing normally, but I'm after the gallery since I've played the game already.
I fixed quite a lot of bugs, word wrapping, and other things. Now I'm doing a full playthrough to see if there are more bugs and everything is right, once I'm done I'll be sharing it here (The gallery one you mention is fixed)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I fixed quite a lot of bugs, word wrapping, and other things. Now I'm doing a full playthrough to see if there are more bugs and everything is right, once I'm done I'll be sharing it here (The gallery one you mention is fixed)
Any news on this?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes