3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
For some reason this game has nothing but popping and crackling in place of audio. other rpgmaker games are fine. Just tested on a few other fresh downloads.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
The NTR ending is ..... meh because you aren't even in a relationship with tsukasa and in all the game these two dont talk more than ten lines in one dialogue so does not really feel like cheating
but the game is very good, erotic voice from the MC during H scenes, good design, i like this game

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
For those who already played Netorare imouto misaki is basically the same thing less the netorare part, cause here is pretty insignificant and for those who liked this they can go play NIM. basically is a girl that does odd jobs and gets tricked and fucked around. art is very good and english very bad even by my standards since it's my third language. Vote 7/10

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok and now you can buy the game on steam for 2,- euro's
for any1 who has a asteampowered account.
and there are 2 games in the making according steam
thats The Heires and Dark elf

kari

Jul 6, 2017
tags could help those who search through tags.
who am I kidding? who reads tags anyways

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
So, I ran into quite the annoying problem with the strip dude near the motel, it only shows "take" and after choosing the event breaks and keeps her default dialogue portrait stuck on the screen.. What's weir is that I also have the scene release and it works..

I did a hash test on map004 with is the one the event is located, and the files match, what i did notice is that there are six files who does not match at all with the scene release.

List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I have swapped with scene files, but the bug is still there so:

1- The release here has mismatching files that might me corrupt or edited or it is updated (?);
2- Swapping files did not fix the problem;
3- This looks like a trigger bug in the game;
4- Maybe there is still one trigger to be activated and the event does not check it correctly(?);
5- This bug breaks the whole save for that specific event.

Some images, just in case

Has anyone encountered this same issue before? Can anyone confirm any of assumptions?

Reactions: teraexbf

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
The NTR ending is ..... meh because you aren't even in a relationship with tsukasa and in all the game these two dont talk more than ten lines in one dialogue so does not really feel like cheating
Ugh, I hate this trend in Japanese NTR/cuckold games.

So often its people that haven't been on a single date, much less had sex. And the no date, no sex, no relationship character is somehow getting NTR'd? Or often even if they are married its like the husband has ZERO interest in the wife so...Instead of NTR its actually just like 'meh, good for her, now she has a more fullfilling relationship, clearly the husband doesn't give a fuck' which is not even close to the feeling NTR is supposed to deliver.

Anyways, thanks for your post, saved me some time :D

Reactions: VespidV

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
So, I ran into quite the annoying problem with the strip dude near the motel, it only shows "take" and after choosing the event breaks and keeps her default dialogue portrait stuck on the screen.. What's weir is that I also have the scene release and it works..

I did a hash test on map004 with is the one the event is located, and the files match, what i did notice is that there are six files who does not match at all with the scene release.

List:
Also, I have swapped with scene files, but the bug is still there so:

1- The release here has mismatching files that might me corrupt or edited or it is updated (?);
2- Swapping files did not fix the problem;
3- This looks like a trigger bug in the game;
4- Maybe there is still one trigger to be activated and the event does not check it correctly(?);
5- This bug breaks the whole save for that specific event.

Some images, just in case

Has anyone encountered this same issue before? Can anyone confirm any of assumptions?

Hello. I have the same bug with an another version of this game. Any idea ?

Thanks

Ash Blake

Oct 9, 2017
is the pregnant scene triggered only when unlocking the ending with the teacher as her partner?

or are there other pregnant scenes?

Read more:

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes