Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The links not working for me is it just me?
The DLSite version links work fine
Download:
DLSite version
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wondering if anyone else get a crash going through the broken slut route while staying with shota-kun
Check back here. It may be caused by the shoddy translation, so switching it before the crash might avoid it.

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
I fucking hate this lose to see H-Scene. When do I have to lose? When do I have to play? The story is really not that great that I want to play it again and again. So annoying.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Are the crashes fixable by the community?
If yes, where in the files is the translation?

ayylemaoyeet

Dec 23, 2018
So for me it's not that the game just crashes, I literally get the blue screen of death, crashes my entire PC after a few minutes of playing. What the fuck?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It looks great. Thank you for sharing. I read at another forum that there are 7 (seven!) endings that you can prevent NTR. But i'm pretty sure NTR haters will be in this thread soon :)
I smell queers and cucks. What are the seven holy non-NTR endings, comrades?! 0-0

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
I dunno if this fixes any errors, but at least it somewhat fixes text formatting and the font size.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes