Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I have been trying to get the H scenes for this game, unlocked, to the point of skipping all the mobs and trying to only get exp off the end mobs, but all that happens when I lose is I get teleported back to the city. When do the H scenes truly start?
There are plenty of sex scenes both at happy/no virgin route and the corruption route. Check the walkthrough at the OP.

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
is there a way to cheat money?
Download cheat engine and install it. Then run it and press the icon with a magnifying glass in front of the computer. Look for the rpg maker program, which should be a red dragon in this case, and choose it. Then in the value box type in (whatever amount of money in game)*2+1 and then press first scan. Afterwards spend some money, type in new amount of money, but don't remove the *2+1 and click next scan. There should be 1 or 2 values in the left box and double click on both. Then in bottom box ctrl click both of the values and press enter. Type in 199999999 and click ok or press enter. You should now have a lot of money, if it doesn't look like it changed, just try using the money.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
DLsite and steam version, what is the difference since the size is different, is DLsite version complete.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have not tried both versions, only played the steam version.
the difference is actually that in the steam version they include a backup folder. its safe to remove it and will reduce the size to almost the same the DLsite version.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I have some kind of bug in introduction of last chapter of good non-virgin path. While she explains what she did (hum) since the end of previous chapter, the game just crash.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I have some kind of bug in introduction of last chapter of good non-virgin path. While she explains what she did (hum) since the end of previous chapter, the game just crash.
Guess you stumbled in the same error others and myself had as well.
Try to switch to CHS in the language.ini and then play the end again.
There are some of those crashes. I think there are some special characters left in the translation
and those let the game crash. With the chinese version everything runs smooth so far.

Reactions: Bonobosaurus

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
np, you can always try some combination of ithvnr and translation aggregator as i do. so you get at least some parts of the text translated.
No clue if the english version was fixed on the steam version. but i highly doubt it.
There are some events that crash as well. Its hard if
you played an hour and it happened and you missed to save :/
Game needs an autosave haha
Happy playing

Rukt

Jun 8, 2017
How do you get the "Nude/Clothed Command", along with the "Instant Death" Command too? Any help would be nice :)
(P.s: It was advertised on the DLsite).

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
So even the uncensored version has mosaics am I right? Is there any patch for that?
There is no "uncensored version", there is only the "R-18 DLC" (and I bought it, to my mistake) who brings back the Japanese standard censorship to the English version.
Yet, it fails to do it correctly because the battler image still has a huge black box on her breast, it also fails to remove the black boxes from naked enemies. To have it completely converted to the Japanese version, those images must be manually replaced...
Files list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if I missed any file.

Otoku3601

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone have a save up to the flower mission to save the kid? I messed up, I beat the flower and delivered it, saved over my last save, and now I can't do corrupt path. I reaaaally don't want to play up to that point again

GlassOfWater

Sep 4, 2017
here's a save with 2 million old and instant death item and instant kill item at the start of game if you downloaded the version in the theard. Not sure if items are vanilla .

Edit:

added clothes removal skill (only in battle)
and H skills:
blowjob
sex
and masturbation

let me know if i uploaded the right file

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes