Mark Smith

Sep 4, 2017
Can somebody recommend me games with similar battle features? After the main character lose her virginity, monster have a chance to fuck her in battle and after certain requirements the dark elf can become horny in battle and fuck the enemies.

Reactions: ponyguy

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
You can search for Marauder of Dystopia [Ver1.02] (RJ163833)
Its from the same company. Currently playing it with ithvnc and translation aggregator
so I have a rough translation.
Its the same tree, after the first chapter you decide the "normal" way or the lewd way.
And after the first play through you get the suicide bomb again.
Looks like its older then Elf.
Cheers

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So, sex with the knight on the ub at night crashes the game for anyone else?
Go to your game directory, open the language.ini file and change ENG to CHS. After the scene finish, save&close your game and change it again to ENG.

Rukt

Jun 8, 2017
here's a save with 2 million old and instant death item and instant kill item at the start of game if you downloaded the version in the theard. Not sure if items are vanilla .

Edit:

added clothes removal skill (only in battle)
and H skills:
blowjob
sex
and masturbation

let me know if i uploaded the right file
How do I get the remove clothes skill and instant death item by playing normally?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
steam version is censored dl version is uncensored

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
when can I work at the pub?
If i remember, after you fail a job, and get in one of the different paths of the game ( not as sex slave, in this you stay on city ), jobs like that rich guy and after, the pub job will appear.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How to change it ???
Open the file called Language and change the letters ''ENG'' to ''CHS''. This will change the game language to Chinese and allow you to get through the scene. Then just save, turn the game off, and change it back.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone have an available flowchart for the routes? Looking at the game files there are 7 endings, but I have no idea where are the branches.

I know there is a japanese flowchart somewhere, but never found it.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes