No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
Here is a new game+ file from a virgin ending. To my knowledge all of the scenes are unlocked after getting any ending. Simply select extra and choose the option you want. Your stats are high enough to fight anything with little trouble and you also gain a special suicide attack so you can play through either of the game's routes if you are so inclined. Enjoy.

No such patch exists to my knowledge.
Wheres this "extra" option you speak of?

Reactions: Raku07

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
I didn't mean for you to take offense, just trying to have a bit of fun. I figured out the issue. I was mistaken. Unlike most RPGmaker games of this type the Gallery data is stored in a separate file called "config.rvdata" as far as I can tell. It changes when you beat the game. If you have this file in your game folder you can access the gallery instead regardless of your game status, but the suicide attack requires a NG+ file.

I apologize for my "smart" comment, when I was in the wrong. I will be editing the other post to include the config file as well. Hopefully, that will fix your issue.

Reactions: BurningBacon

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
How heavy (and constant) is the NTR in this? I am not a fan, and the whole guy getting NTRd and just tags along watching his women get fucked gets boring. Why am I interested in the game? I like corruption and mind break =/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How heavy (and constant) is the NTR in this? I am not a fan, and the whole guy getting NTRd and just tags along watching his women get fucked gets boring. Why am I interested in the game? I like corruption and mind break =/
I think there's like one or two scenes where the kid watches her get fucked. The ''NTR'' part just comes from the fact that she kinda likes him, but they only form a real relationship if you go for his ending. The rest of the game is just her getting raped or whoring herself out(or not, if you wanna play it the boring way :p). Up to you if that's too ''heavy'' or not.

Reactions: david12x1
D

Deleted member 189950

I get "Encoding::UndefinedConversionError" at startup, how to fix?

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
i got this error at every scene even i change the language into CHS !!!
what is wrong with config.rvdata ???
i can't go any further with the game
is there a solution ??

Santi0012

Jan 29, 2018
i keep runing into this error

*SyntaxError - 2018-05-04 16:36:23 (Friday)
(eval):2: unterminated string meets end of file

how do i fix it?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes