• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ILoveTheseGames

May 18, 2018
Try the other oneone1 games!
I did only The Hieress was good the others were broken translation and not interesting. Noxian nights and this game is really good i wish they make sequel to both, i know kingdom of deception is a thing but noxian nights was amazing!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Is there any difference between the dlsite version and the steam version?
and any animation ?

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
steam-version is censored, you need a patch to uncensor them
don't know if the dlsite comes uncensored

isams1

Jul 22, 2018
Was the game shared on this site translated by SakuraGames? The translation is a little buggy btw

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
was it really necessary for the showcase images to have the old guy and fat inbred? I'll never understand why cucks like this stuff, or why its so popular. And I don't think anyone really should.
I mean sure in real life you may need something to spice things and have the flames of jealousy remind you why you love your wife, but for some lonely guy wanting somebody else to fuck their waifu? that's just degenerate.

Ghost5983

Sep 8, 2018
Played this game some time ago.
Good one, with a long and branching storyline. Nice sex scenes and animation.
A definite must for those, who havent played it yet.

iqbal DZ

Jun 19, 2018
how i can fix this error scenario > event_add label > ma*027_144 ? i play in steam , sorry for no image because i dont know

Aug 10, 2018
all of the oneone1 games i can only play the metriocracy of the oni and blade really wanna try others out but the heiress i encountered some really weird error and killing time i had the same too
here's the error for the dark elf historia
i tried changing the language.ini
i tried changing the system locale
welp i cant even open the game

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Please, how to corrupt her? My heroine is already at level 20 and still a virgin ...
Lose the boss fights. After the tutorial / first chapter there should be a scene after certain boss fights instead of teleporting to town or game over.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes